tuscl

Is Bambi still working at Club Lust in Greenville SC ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I really want a dance from her again....sexy red head with a banging body and cute facial features. Outstanding dances, enjoyable to talk with and a high ranking in legal services and consumer satisfaction...I miss this bitch and haven't seen her on last few visits...wondering if it was bad luck on my end or did this sexy lady move on to something or somewhere else ???

Comment below or Pm me please

22 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, good news and bad. She retired and got a full time job being my maid with benefits.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Classic Ron White on deer hunting

https://youtu.be/LKa0sgImaLs
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    She's looking for the hunter who killed her mother.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Funny guys but I'm actually being serious
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    No wear close Jack but if I can't find my Bambi do you know what club this hoe in your picture works for ? I will call her Bambi and pretend

Lol

OK some good laughs but I'm not kidding

I'm really looking for a god damn stripper !
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    There are no god damn strippers only, got dam stripers. All are blessed right jucey.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, here's my phone #. 444-555-1212. Call me, she can't talk right now, her mouth is full. But you can listen in.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Hey Juice, if I see you sitting next to me again, I'll ask you, Have you seen Bambi? I have no idea what she looks like though. I'm really bad sometimes with remembering names, especially all these fake names.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    One of my former coworkers would show me pics on his phone and ask me if I recognized the girls. He liked to take pics. He got them off some app or sometimes at parties.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...fuckers
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark Deal
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Vince sent Bambi to join her mother, after she bit his dick off while she was giving him a blowjob. Those that were in the know, knew that Bambi was Lorena Bobbitt's stripper name.
    Sorry Vince buddy, my internet went down before I could warn you, but I'm sure that the doctors can sew it back on hope you don't lose too much of it.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It hurts !!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Bambi on ignore!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I think I spotted Bambi in the woods
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Forgotten in all of this discussion is that the Bambi of movie fame was a MALE deer.

Hmmmmm!

So, what's the deal, juice? ;-)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Shit !
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Funny ass thread
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Duck you jo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now