tuscl

Off topic. What if Trump was elected and he revealed we were already doing trad

Would this crash the stock market?
Probably not.

Would it be the top breaking news?
Probably at least for a little while. I think it wouldn't be any more shocking than any of a number of mass attacks on our western society and way of living by terrorists though.

Would it bring into question how we came into contact with the aliens?
Yes. If Trump announced we had a secret space program and military personnel already traveling to different star systems with reverse engineered Allen tech, then I could imagine foreign governments asking us to share the discoveries.
Our government doesn't like to share. I guess the plan is to keep it all secret and not let the president know but what if too much information already leaked out? Would they try to discredit the info the president had and make him look foolish announcing something with no proof?
It could get interesting.

If we had a secret space program and were acquiring alien tech, should it all remain secret?
Would Trump or Hillary both spill some beans? It could get interesting.

12 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Lol, Trump's proof probably would be a picture of a Trump building on a planet with two moons or two Suns or something dramatic. Real estate deals in an alien city.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    It could happen!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The first golf course on Saturn?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I believe it more likely we will somehow find out that Trump has some how gained the favor of the hidden illuminati reptillian overlords who pull the strings of power and secretly control the world. Earth will also be revealed to be flat and that this whole globe shaped earth was all propaganda.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^This picture is from Mars, do you guys and gals think there's a conspiracy
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "the hidden illuminati reptillian overlords who pull the strings of power and secretly control the world."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    sharkhunter, to get things back on topic I'll ask a question. Do any of these off-world properties include a strip club on premises? ;)
  • ime
    8 years ago
    If they they need to gey some of those three tittied aliens from total recall working there.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    *do *get
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I swear some of the people here on TUSCL are aliens.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Would it be the top breaking news?"
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Only if we had a severe trade imbalance. Trump would propose a 45% tariff on all imports from distant galaxies (just like he did for China).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion