tuscl

how long?

so how long does the pain last when ur dumped? I'm still feelin sad and i've been drinkin a lot and smokin a lota pot. But I have stayed mostly sober today til I got home and then i smoked thru an apple and i'm binging on the jelly beans rite now. is that how u deal with pain?

14 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Depends on who dumped you
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Did you get dumped by a paid sex worker?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Were you dumped by the love of your life or by your ATF? In either case the pain will last until you find another girl to fuck.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @DaKandyMang ... bitches don't like niggas when dey'be blazed out n shit. Dat knife in ur back mang was u.

I spliff n'shit then I take that blade n den I make a weapon, from my back to ur heart bitch.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I agree that it depends who dumped you as for how long it may take to get over the situation. I recommend meeting someone new and to not have any contact with the person who dumped you. Focus on her negative qualities. That helps.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Anytime there is a serious loss, you end up having to examine your whole life, and this does take time. What does not help is, "i've been drinkin a lot and smokin a lota pot."

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, the question of whether it was a civvie or a dancer, has import. It hurts, I know, we all know. Time does heal.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Nothing heals a broken heart better than a good blowjob
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Sjg, drinking and pot does help.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    OP: "so how long does the pain last when ur dumped?"

Only as long as it takes to you to find the next girl (cognitive dissonance phenomena?)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Escapes, chemical or otherwise do not help people examine themselves and feel their feelings.

This is also why psychiatric medication is so harmful.

SJG

Gnosis: The Secret Of Solomon's Temple
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aot47WYR…
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Dumped by a favorite? Might feel something for a few minutes. However I have a hard time remembering getting dumped. It's not that I try to get rid of people, I just seem to be busy a lot and I can forget people fast. I don't remember getting dumped by a favorite. I either left them or they disappeared long after I was already getting tired of them. It's when the girl sticks around like she's in love that I'm not too familiar with. I discovered my weakness that stops me from breaking up with a girl, lots of bj's. Get a bj, then I think, I'll hold off talking to her about that.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Depends on who dumped you:
    CF - hurts until the next good lapdance
    ATF - hurts until you find a new fav in the vip
    DS- never had one so I'd say ask JS69
    True Love - it'll always hurt at least a little
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Been there. I feel for ya.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?