tuscl

Best...comic...book...EVER!!! Crisis of Infinite Colonels...FUCK YEAH!!!

zipman68
the speed force!
Tuesday, July 12, 2016 3:48 PM
Does my Juice bro still post here? I bet he was a consultant on the KFC: The Colonel Corps comic book. [view link] [view link] I just hope that there is a dimension where they serve the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay This has been a public service announcement for fans of the Colonel. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

9 comments

• zipman68
    8 years ago
    Additional...additional... I forgot to mention that Earth-11 Flash is HAWT! But we know all comic book chicks are hotties. I bet somewhere there is a parallel universe with a Flash that has tits the size of Power Girl's. WEEE YAWWW!!! [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Who is this wimpy looking fake Colonel in the ads?? What a schmuck !!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Somehow I'm not surprised that you still post here tittyfag...cough...Dougster...cough. When you didn't slink off in em-bare-ASS-ment when I kicked your ass in the verbal jousting it became clear that your tiresome brand of "humor" would continue. But I return to bring news of the Colonel, not to joust with 52-year old virgins that still live in their parents basement and eat only chocolate pudding (in other words...you!). So I'll just say peace out! Oh yeah...I'll just add one more thing....bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay' Now I'm returning to my comic book collection so I can jack it to Power Girl!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hell yes zip bro....missed you bb Nice to have you bake What kind of adventure was you on ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Weeeeeee Haaaaaaa
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I nominate Tittyfag as the funniest guy on here.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ I second that nomination :D
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    smh. @mikey has brought his @zipperhead identity out of retirement. sad go play with your star trek dolls you worthless idiot. since you love the feces so much maybe you can insert captain ohura in your rectum we have to keep these trolls under control @tittyfag
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    and this attempt by @larryfisherman to kiss my guy buddy @tittyfags ass makes me think hes yet another @mikey alias. after all we know that @TheeOSU is an @mikey alias dont fall for this sick, sad hombre @tittyfag. its that rascal @mikey aka @zipperhead aka a bunch of other crap identities. and hes actually a dreadlocked hipster with a sole patch that only wears hemp cloths heres the sad part: he doesnt even like star trek. but he studies the star trek for hours. he does jerk off to comic books though. but he likes to look at the guys in tights when he jacks it. my pappy would have kicked his ass
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion