tuscl

SC told TUSCL to delete them????

s88
New York
Monday, July 11, 2016 8:52 PM
I am standing in a SC. TUSCL says its closed. And it has no reviews but its been open for years. In discussions section, TUSCLers have talked about it and going there. I guess all reviews were deleted. Kindda interesting the owner of the SC asked founder to delete them, and founder did. I won't name the SC since clearly that SC doesn't want to exist.

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Wow...is it closed by now ? Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Do you know for sure the owner asked Founder to do this or are you assuming this is what happened - not all clubs have been added to TUSCL & some have been incorrectly reported as closed, and some close for a while & reopen but [view link] not notifief and some reopen under a different name & TUSCL is not notified.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    True ^
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Is the OP trolling us ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Put him on Ignore Juice - such accusations are unacceptable
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good point papi S88 on ignore
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Are you sure it's not just in the database twice and you're just looking at the one without any reviews?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    We all thought PP and SC in Oakland Park had closed. Even the mainstream news reported such, when apparently SC closed, but PP remained open. I still need to go see how it is.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    My recommendation with the Oakland Park club, whatever its called these days, is to skip it. Sure, its open, but the city really doesn't want it there.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fuck Oakland Park, lots of clubs aren't wanted by the host city, but they keep rolling.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Dolfan, why skip it just because the city doesn't want it? Unless you reasonably suspect patrons will be regularly hassled, rousted, and raided?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah my favorite club was reported closed last month on here and I texted my CF and she's like I danced last night! Sent in the update and founder re-opened it within a day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion