tuscl

Obtainable girl v. Unobtainable girl

Monday, July 11, 2016 5:16 PM
How did I miss this chapter? Extrapolate; educate, pleeeeeeze!!!

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The more unattainable you make/think-of her, the more unattainable she thinks of herself
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    So you're superman and she is kryptonite. Unobtainium.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Never put the pussy on a pedastle.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Never say never.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It is all in you head or all in her head. Perhaps I should have made a Punnett Square. With reality and fantasy on one side and obtainable and unobtainable on the other. Because one does not necessarily follow the other. Plus as one dancer once wrote (paraphrased) all strippers are obtainable since in the United States strippers are at the bottom of the socioeconomic totem pole. So technically strippers aren't really "above" anyone. Look at the lengths the dancers go to hide their stripping lives and how much it can affect a dancer when she (or he) is outed. So, yes, it's all in your head and her head.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Also RE: obtainable (v) unobtainable. Now this isn't the best example, but recall the post recently about a PL whose attitude about paying a dancer for p4p changed once he realized that she was obtainable (as a 20 yo women for an older dude to bang for "free"). At that changed was his reception of reality (and possibly reality itself). Perceptions matter.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My ex-ATF was never in to me nearly as much as I was in to her. I've yet to discover any way to change that, so I've moved on.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hedge your bets. When I go to a club that's known for extras and OTC (and if I haven't been there for awhile) I calmly sit off to the side and look for who I want to persue. Of course he hottest girls will catch my attention so I watch them closely. I watch how they interact with staff and the customers, usually you can just tell they are bitches. If that's the case then I go for the 3rd or 4th hottest girl who often is sitting quiet and calm somewhere just like I am. Usually those girls are much more friendly, sincere and willing to please.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    A strippers job is to be the unobtainable girl who wants you. When she does that, she can make a shitload of money.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    The right wallet can make most unobtainable women obtainable. Not all, but most.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ true. Still unobtainable for me unfortunately.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    For me the purpose of strip clubs is that unobtainable women become obtainable for money. If they are still unobtainable for w/e reason there's plenty more that are obtainable for cash.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    No stripper is unobtainable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion