tuscl

Doing OTC with the club drug hookup

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Monday, July 11, 2016 4:32 PM
I mean one of the dancers of course. A girl that i've done a lot of OTC with over the years earns a decent side income by selling drugs to other dancers. She doesn't do the shit herself - she is always bright and alert. No idea who supplies her. Talk about a real entrepreneur, earning revenue from several streams in order to keep her family fed. When I learned about this, my only stipulations were that she not be on something when we go out and, of course, that she not bring the shit in my car. Last thing I need is to be pulled over at midnight with a young stripper carrying felony weight drugs. Interesting times.

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a beautiful love story - next the damsel will be graduating to pimping the dancers (if she already doesn't do that)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wonder if drugs in SCs are as common as lap-dances - or maybe I should assume so
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Do you pat her down before letting her in the car? Full cavity searches?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^ "do you have any (1) drugs, (2) weapons, or (3) warrants on you? Are you sure? Are you high? Are your sure?" --> all good questions to ask. I would.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Dominic, I don't care about warrants - a lot of these girls have them. Also, asking about weapons sounds pathetic - risk vs. reward I suppose, but I am not worried enough about weapons to make myself look so nervous/weak by asking. The drugs though for sure, because the drug laws are so fucked up now that even having them in your car can utterly ruin your life.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Know you have a supplier for the heroin. You buy bulk from her at a discount then drug the other strippers into fucking you Brilliant Ricky Boy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You should share your plug with John Smith
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Hi Rick, Yeah. I'm with you on the whole risk (v) reward thing. Truth be told even the drug possession this doesn't concern me all that much. I'm more worried about the STD angle. Do you just concentrate on low-volume girls? Do you ever try to get your local girls tested? Do they ever go for that? Or is that more risk (v) reward for the energy expenditure too? just curious.
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    @papi - ' Next the damsel will be graduating to pimping dancers ' .....From Oct 2015 until March of this year one of my CF from Peachtree City was dealing blow at my favorite club... Once,,,she asked me to get us a ViP room ....I paid the 52 dollars ... my dancer friend got naked, and then a petite brunet waitress, walk into the room drop to her knees and started licking my dancers friend out ... My dancer friend motion me to stand, then I whip my dick out, girly was working on both of us at the same time ...This kind of thing went on for five months until my dancer was fired.... I dont know where she was getting her dope from and didn't ask......
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    Oh yes, that waitress, was behind on a drug payment
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Interesting times" You live for that shit don't you Dugan?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John Smith does as well I'm actually starting to thank that Ricky Boy trolls us using his John Smith account
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    They both post about the same shot and play the same game
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Most of them get the drugs from their boy friends.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Absolutely nothing interesting or glamorous about "dating" a stripper who sells drugs. Just depressing.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Depressing, Des a pointing, Depraved and Desperate for a married man
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Have you shared this with your stripper friends on the pink site ? I wonder what they thank about you ?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rick Dugan the enabler... [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion