Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Milf fuck yes or no

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Nope. Not my type at all.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yes - I love me some big Milf titties

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Maybe. I'd need to see the rest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

probably

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

At first glance ... no. Need more info

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

From what I can see....YES!

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Not my type at all, but if she just really had to have it, I wouldn't put up much of a fight.

S
Supremeruler
•

I would have to see her in person. Based on some pics, yes. Based on this one instagram.com NO!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd do her.

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Aw, come on, ya gotta throw a dog a bone once in a while.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Nice tit's and HELLYES I'd fuck her

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

Oh hell no!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Never.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Not for me

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm really starting to believe faggots on the board is no longer a joke lol

I would make her a CF and drill her pussy out

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I like those tittys

S
Supremeruler
•

You wouldn't do shit jackie.

Profile picture for willnicolas77
willnicolas77
•

Not real. But the best stripper sex for me are milfs.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'll fuck anyone if they're friendly and enthusiastic.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Sure, why not but we'd really need to see a full body shot.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Again, I'd want to see the rest of the package but the tits are awesome and those are some dick sucking lips. Looks like VIP room material to me.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

YES, slow easy, feeling how energies flow through her, and in multiple rounds too. Likely and all night long event.

The eye makeup really is good.

SJG

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm willing to bet we all would. A better question would be "How many drinks would it take?"

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Zero drinks. I could stay up longer with her, in both senses of the term, with no alcohol.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I could appreciate her and do a good job with her, and zero alcohol would be far better. Besides huge tits, she has a sweet face.

SJG

Sex, Drugs & Rocket Science: The Occult World of Jack Parsons with Adam Parfrey youtube.com

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement