tuscl

what drug is she on?

s88
New York
Saturday, July 9, 2016 12:53 PM
Meet a new to my club stripper. A latina born in mexico, moved to USA when 2, has a white chick accent, grew up in fargo ND. I initially thought she was a native american, but no, technically a latina. She says her day job is a massage therapist (AMP? lol). She immediately lies down on me on the arm chair and wants me to cuddle her (never happened to me before at my regular SC). She is cold, sweaty but no smell. She can't stop talking, she says she is spontaneous, and rambles and rambles and usually I struggle to find anything to talk with a stripper about. I give her 1 question, she gives me an essay on the spot. I try to say my opinion on a topic in 2 sentences, and she gives her in 6 sentences. Everything she says makes sense, and she does listen to what I say. She is very awake and aware, shes on an upper, not a downer. She verbally tells me sorry that she is so sweaty while lying on me. Eventually we goto VIP, she grabs my hair, scratches me with her nails like a cat on my neck and chest, smacks my face, make me smack her ass, twists my nipples, shows and spreads her pussy, she occasionally lip kissed ME, she went for my face, not me to her, but she wouldnt make out (if I go for her face, she put her hand around my neck and pushed me back and smiled), on the 3rd teasing lip kiss, she bites my tongue with her teeth and trys to pull my tongue out while she starts to grin with her lips while holding my tongue with her teeth. Her skin is getting as wet as if she came out of a swimming pool. Sweat is dripping all over her. She is so wet that its as if she is covered in baby oil, its impossible to grab her skin or gain any friction on it cuz she is so dripping wet. At end of the session, she apologizes again that she is so sweaty and she is sorry if she soiled my clothes and asks me if I am sweaty too, I say a lil bit to make her feel comfortable. I've never seen someone so sweaty unless they just finished a competitive sports game. She also couldn't stop talking. What drug is she on? Any guesses?

16 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Sounds like meth.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm still trying to figure out what a white accent is!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    She's on that new drug.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Cocaine's a helluva drug.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Given the ND link, I'm inclined to agree with Chessmaster. Those synthesized opiates (Crazy '80s) from China are always changing their formulations to get around banned substances lists so they can just airmail them into the US or Canada. Recall all the news about synthesized fentanyl. I think the latest popular one is called "W-18". Many of these drugs were only tested on mice & rats so human side effects aren't as well documented, yet. But sweating is a generic opioid side-effect, so maybe it's the new Chinese drugs. Did she use Norwegian expressions like "uff da" and "nei da" or " fy da"? People from ND/SD sometimes do that with that fargo accent that reminds you of Scandinavians. Maybe that's what S88 meant WRT the "white accent." S88, where do you find these women??!?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    i think he meant not a mexican accent
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Coke up the left nostril, meth up the right, 2 Xanax and 2 OxyContin coumpounded and mixed into a double shot of jager. Does it every fkn time!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    It sounds like MDMA more commonly known as extasy
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Definitely sounds like an upper. Uppers/stimulants tend to raise body temp, so it could've been coke, adderall, meth, etc. It actually does sound like it could possibly be meth, with the alertness, talkativeness, and profuse sweating. Plus she's from ND...
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Meth. The wHite girl accent is Valley girl. Basically how the Kardashians talk.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Latina from ND sounds like this [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She was wet for you
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Good things it wasn't bath salts or she would have been chewing your face off.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    She's probably on the same drugs as gammanu and meat.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I agree with @mikeya02 and the others, sounds like meth. If you are in ND or somewhere else in the predominantly rural Midwest (e.g., not Chicago), than it is almost certainly meth.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a midwest accent based on the video S88 linked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion