tuscl

Can you pay the DJ to play your song at follies ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, July 9, 2016 7:46 AM
If so list below what I should request ?

18 comments

• .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    this one to piss shadow off.. tip enough to play it at the top of every hour lol [view link] .......
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Why should so many discussion titles have the word "Follies" in it? I can imagine if it stood out as being that much different from all other clubs, maybe their is something fishy going on? Unless the police are bribed with money under the table, then that would make sense to me.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Jim did you notice the same person keeps starting them. It's not nearly as bad as that nutcase SJG posting the same shit multiple times a day every day.
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    a must after vip bbbjcim..... [view link]
  • ime
    8 years ago
    that may be the worst song ever
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    IME he is quite the OCD oddball when it comes to Follies. However I must stay away from talking negatively about him since his heart follows the same beat as mine. Chicken fingers with strippers as dessert are a classic delight for any true American male!
  • Rick_the_Bear
    8 years ago
    Don't forget the Whiskey with them tenders
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    drop kick me jesus lol [view link]
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Jim he's just excitable.
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    play this when every one first meets in shadows corner for the turf war lol [view link]
  • ime
    8 years ago
  • ime
    8 years ago
  • ime
    8 years ago
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    With the exception of the waitress/bartender (and maybe VIP/CR hostess) I never tip and of the staff, this includes DJs, manager, and bouncers. My take is the dancer feeds the club. I tip her, then let her handle the staff, IMO. They work for her, not me. Tip the dancer, let her know what you want, then she will handle the DJ, IME. Dancers get pretty motivated when they smell money. I have limited club experience but that's my approach.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just do what shadow does; get on the stage and start rapping
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^or start singing Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin songs
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol