Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is it worth it?

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have read the reviews of Lust, Scores "trophy club", PP. And am wondering if it is still worth clubing in Greenville

Replies (6)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

I was looking too. Sounds like a lot bs especially for the prices. Sharkhunter?

Profile picture for Rick_the_Bear
Rick_the_Bear
•

Any time I'm in Greenville on business I do my drinking and running my system at Trophy now known as Scores

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

According to my buddy, magicrat, "NO".

Profile picture for Shylynn
Shylynn
•

Save your money for Detroit

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm not sure if it's much better in Columbia though. I might end up hooking up with a whole lot of girls and skip strip clubs except to watch the stage show if things stay bad. Supposedly Scores does not require pasties but I have avoided returning because I'm not sure how good the parking lot security is. Juice didn't seem to have a problem. If I didn't have a very hot girl giving me a bunch of attention my last visit, I might be less inclined to return. I may explore other clubs outside strip clubs.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice and I are going to the D next weekend.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement