tuscl

Strip Club Convenience

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, July 6, 2016 12:13 PM
How far is the closest club to where you live? Do you go to this club regularly? The closest club to me is a 5 minute drive. I've only been there a couple of times though because it sucks.

38 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I was living within 2 miles of expressway travel. I have walked it. But there have been times I've been at clubs 4 times per week and for hours at a time. But, I was entirely running my own affairs, working my own hours, handling my own clients. Also, our clubs are cheaper because they are no touching, no mileage. SJG [view link]
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    The closest club to me is about 20 minutes away. It was my go-to club when I started the hobby in the 90s but now I go there only a few times a year. All of my favorite clubs are 1-3 hours away, so I usually combine club visits with other business or sightseeing.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Same for me, larry. I live in the far Northeastern part of the Detroit suburbs. The nearest club, The Traffic Light is about 5 miles, about a 10 minute drive. Here in Macomb County, there is only one strip club, the above mentioned one. It's about 2 miles from the Sheriff's Department and it's never been known for greatness. I'd rather go down to Wayne County to Player's Club, one of my ATF clubs where the mileage is outtasight back in the VIP.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    closest club to me is only 6 miles---which is about a 12-15 min drive. but i live virginia where the clubs are notoriously bad----so i don't club in virginia that much like mr duece, the clubs i really like are 2-3 hours away from me, so i usually only get to those clubs when i happen to be in that area for a concert, or visiting family or something along those lines
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    SJG- You're a better man than me, I would never walk 2 miles to get to a strip club.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    the closet to me is about 2 miles but it sucks. luckily my favorite club is only about 5 miles or a 10 minute drive from me.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Closest for me is a 15 minute drive, but it's a very low / zero mileage (in my experience) Deja Vu and doesn't serve alcohol. Thus I rarely go unless I want full nude on stage but not on top of me. I'm in the metro Detroit area, so driving 10mins longer past there gets me to Romulus, etc... and a lot more fun to be had.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There have been times, being in companies I no longer cared about, when I would go to AMPs at lunch time. Had some GREAT experiences too. Showing up in a suit did make a difference, as did being obviously employed. Learned to be quite forward with coming on to girls and DFKing them. Also, as the girl could see that I was selecting her, even though I could have any girl I wanted, she would really open up for me. Local AMPs have always been very close to me. San Francisco better, but too far away. SJG It doesn't get better than this: [view link]
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I live about 10 minutes from one (5 miles or so) and i do go there from time to time but its not my favorite club. I've lived next door to a couple bars when I was in college and those were my favorite years. I always told myself I should have bought a house next to a strip club but if you ever look at the neighborhood around the strip clubs you probably wouldn't want to own property there.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The closest clubs are about 25 miles but I drive 37 to get to my favorite club, bypassing all of those in between.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    There are 3 clubs about 10 minutes from me. I have only been to one of them and that was because a girl I know from a further away club said she was going to try dancing there (she didn't). That night though a girl there was offering bbbj for well below market prices. I never go to a club in my home town (with the aforementioned exception). This used to be because I was married and only went to clubs while travelling, now I do it either out of habit or because it still seems like sound practice. I've adopted a club a little over an hour away as my home club. Close to home, I try to avoid any activity that might put my name in the local arrest blotter (at a strip club that can happen through no fault of your own).
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I can drive to the closest club in 20 minutes, but I don't go to it because my favorite club is 21 minutes away.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I have 3 clubs within a 15 minute drive. I tend to drop into one of them once or twice per week, however, I rarely stay more that 30 - 45 minutes. I go, see who is there, get a dance or dances and leave. I go mostly during the day, and don't even get a drink on many of the visits.
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    The closest club to us is about 10 minutes but it sucks. The better clubs are 30 to 50 minutes away so i just make the drive and not drink much.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The ones I go regularly to are 20-30 min away, if I go during rush hour it's more than a hour in the LA traffic.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Well my closest club is 75 minutes away. Once I'm in Tucson, there isn't any club off limits unless its one I just don't like.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    The closest club to me a seven minute drive, and so far the only club I ever got banned from. No problem for me, since there was only one dancer who I ever went there for, and she now works at Vanity.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Closest is about 40 minutes on a good day. With traffic, it can get to 60. That's from home. From work, it's about 20-30.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    About 20 min away but I don't go to the two clubs closest to me because the suck. My favorite clubs are 40-55 min away. Which saves me a lot of money.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Funny thing i may be relocating to the jacksonville area, actually St augustine to be exact. And the only thing i don't like about the area is there are no SC's as close by as i'm accustomed to.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    The closest club to me is a 20 minute drive but I've rarely been even slightly impressed with the dancers there. Most are heavily tattooed with poorly done ink ( looks like prison tats) and the clientele is a little on the thug side. I've had dancers approach me and offer their phone numbers for OTC without even having met. Mileage is usually good, but the selection is weak. My favorite club is a 35 minute drive so for 15 additional minutes on the road I get a clean fairly upscale club with lots of good choices.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The closest to me is about a 20 minute drive but never go there any more. I drive 50.2 miles door-to-door to get to my go to club.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    There's an urban club about 7 minutes away. The club I visit is a 11-12 minute drive. Very convenient. Too bad I don't go more often.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Closest club for me is about an hour away. My biggest concerns are deer or falling asleep on that long boring drive home late at night.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    The closest for me is about 5 miles away. I haven't been to it at its present location, however, because it's a bikini bar with air dances and since it's in Omaha, it's probably way overpriced on top of it. The closest I actually go to is a 20 minute drive if I drive the shortest way there, but I don't always do that.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Now that I think about it there are six clubs within a ten minute drive and and at least eight more than that if I'm willing to drive twenty minutes. Bonus. That is not even considering the ones in Akron and Canton which I think have more relaxed rules than Cleveland.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Closest clubs are about 45-60 minutes depending on traffic. Don't go very often anymore because the clubs in northern kentucky aren't great. I can be in Dayton in 60-75 minutes to find some more reliable, though not great, clubs. I've decided to start exploring some clubs within a 2 - 3 hour drive occasionally to see if I can find better.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Clubs 20 minutes in either direction on main highway. But, I'm mostly a go to clubs while travelling guy.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I am less than 15 minutes away from Baby Dolls Dallas, my favorite club. I also like Bucks Dallas and Bucks Wild. Those are in the same area as well.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Does Baby Dolls have a huge number of girls per shift? People say there is no FS-ITC at Baby Dolls. So what is it about Baby Dolls that makes people like it over and above so many other strip clubs? SJG The Wisdom God Thoth [view link]
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    ^ RE: Baby Dolls (Dallas). Huge club, with a ton of very high quality girls. Better mileage than Vegas but girls are similar in quality to Vegas. No real extras ITC that I'm aware of, but there is some serious money at that club so maybe the wales get more than me.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah the one time I went to Baby Dolls Dallas I was blown away with how good the girls looked. IMO they looked better than the girls at Spearmint Rhino Vegas. @SJG- I went there on a Friday night, and there were over 100 girls there. I think Baby Dolls is well liked because of the high quality girls, affordable dances ($20), and the dances are two way contact (at least with all the girls I tried). Perhaps Bavarian can give a little more insight, he's a Dallas resident I believe.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    You guys are lucky, the clubs I go to are a 5 hour drive away... or more commonly for me a 50 minute flight.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Closest club to my house is a shithole according to TUSCL. Buildings next to it have decade old bullet holes in them. Nuff said.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Closest club to me is a 10 min drive but I only go 4 times a year out of boredom and then have a hard time spending $50. Then I started driving hour to two hours for better clubs but now rules are changing and now I'm looking at a 4 hour drive one way to visit follies on others in ATL It's better to save your money and travel
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    My closest club is twenty minutes away but if somebody is making it rain it takes twice as long to get there.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Meursault and Larry, thanks for the info about Baby Dolls Dallas About having 100 girls per shift, usually the more girls they have the more they are competing with each other, and so then the harder it becomes for the management to enforce any rules whatsoever. This concept is what led me to conclude, I guess falsely, that it would be an extreme mileage venue. SJG Arnold Schönberg: Pélleas und Melisande op.5 (1903) [view link]
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    10 minute drive, inferior quality and really not a good call for me in regards of the risk of "outing" locally; most of my patronage is taken out-of-town where nobody gives a fuck about seeing me at a strip joint and telling their entire contact list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion