tuscl

Nastiest thing a dancer has ever said (from StripperWeb)

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
And you think the strippers say fucked up shit to US... thought you might enjoy some of the gems strippers say to each other

"if the only way you can get a dance, is by taking a drunk guy im not suprised" (after i had been booked for 4 hours by the same guy and had spent the time drinking with him!)
"dont worry, no customer of yours would ever be a customer of mine" (implying im so ugly the only customers i get arent good enough for her!!lmfao)
"It's so good to see you! I thought they fired all the thick girls."
This girl was leaving when it started to slow down and asked me if I was leaving too. I said, nope, I don't leave till the fat lady sings. Her friend looks me up and down and says, "well, you're fat. Sing." (editorial comment from Subraman: Papi, chessmaster: she's insulting your girl!!)
A few years ago, I went back to a club I'd left a few months before, and a dancer I knew pretty well walks in as I'm getting dressed and blurts out "WOW, you gained weight!!!"
'Why the fuck would you come to this club? Nobody here wants you to be here. We all hope something bad happens to you this week.' A girl at a club that had never had a feature.
'Ginger, you sound like a total hillbilly. It's not hot and no man with any class would give you any money. You may as well get your shit now and go home.' Girl in a club up north that didn't exactly like my accent

Her: Hooow cute! I never noticed those little dimples on the back of your legs before!! I waannnt those, they are sooo cute! (in the dr infront of everyone)
Me: blank stare
Her: What are those things called?
Me: cellulite
Her: oh, how come I don't have that?? I wannnt some!!

18 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    HER: I weigh 120.
    ME: Yeah I weigh 130
    HER: NOT UH!! Theres no way you're ONLY 10 pounds heavier than ME is there?? (looks in mirror at stomach)

A long time ago when I had to terminate a pregnancy after almost four months:
    Dancer to me: You're never going to be as skinny as you were and you'll never look the same.
    Me: Speechless and almost ready to cry.

I've had a girl say to me "Wow, I hope I look like you when I get old"
    I was at another club and this girl started trouble with me for no reason. She called me over to her, asked me who my surgeon was, then said to the girl standing next to her in a snotty voice "Don't go to him" and she smugly walked away

So, I'm leaving for the night, after having worked 5 hours, paid out a total of $60 to work, with a profit of $1 in my pocket. I know of a handful of girls who had a similar or worse experience last night, so it didn't sting as hard as it could have, but as I was getting dressed, I saw the skinny girl with the giant fake tits (who always gets yelled at for using too much baby oil on herself before she goes onstage) signing out for VIP, and I asked her something along the lines of, "go, you. what do you say to these guys, anyway?"
    She was like, "what," and I pointed out that a lot of us were leaving broke and she was on her 3rd VIP of the night.
    She said "It's the hotness." I pointed out that she wasn't the only hot chick at the club, and she just made like she was looking around the dressing room, laughed, and replied with, "yeah, I am."

"If I were you, when you're done with HER in there, I would go get myself some antibiotics."
    I drank at work and one of the girls who didn't was like, "I almost knocked over your drink, but I grabbed it last second, I didn't want you to get on the floor and start lapping it up."

waitress: hey is that a new tat?
    dancer: yes it is
    waitress: what does it say?
    dancer: it says my little brothers name he has cancer and might pass away soon so i let him write his name and then got it tatted on my arm
    waitress: well...i think its ugly. so what if he dies it was a bad idea and now your stuck with a ugly tattoo on your body...ewww

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    damn that's catty! rOoww .. hiss-hiss.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Those girls would make EXCELLENT trolls here if they were so inclined. They're both mean AND funny!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Recently said goodbye to a stripper who danced all through law school in my city. She's just totally burnt out and frazzled from years of dancing. She told me that it wasn't the obnoxious guys that were hard to deal with -- it was the unrelenting bullshit from the other dancers.

O.T., she was totally broke from student debt and I gave her money to get back to Chicago where she wants to be a public defender.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Wow. Fangs out. Crazy shit, thanks for posting Subra.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lmao
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    They should complain to HR.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I amuse myself too much.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure if this is any worse than me telling Juice he has Down syndrome so much he actually believes me now.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    fuck these bitches.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    The worst I heard was a dancer said she made more money than the other dancers so someone stuffed her locker full of fish. Dancers are mean to each other at various clubs or can be. That doesn't even touch on people getting back by damaging cars in the parking lot. I heard stories back at the former trophy club which is one reason I stayed away. I don't want my car accidentally attacked. I heard about tires slashed and eggs smashed in prior years on occasion. Obviously no parking lot security back then so I stayed away.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Nothing makes an insecure stripperweb cunt feel better about herself (and her self loathing) than throwing shade at other dancers. Typical and very pathetic.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    ^ I didn't know if the vandals were people getting even with the club or dancers or just vandals randomly attacking cars in the lot. I suspect I got some intentional scratches on my car from that location since I haven't had any more encounters with vandals since I stopped visiting back a couple years ago.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    When I worked in my first dive there was this girl there who had been there for years I guess. I had never spoken to her. I was sitting at the bar and she walks across the bar, gets a lighter, lights it near my face and on the lighter were the words "FUCK YOU" on it.

Veteran: "You like dancing like that?"
    Me: "Well it's not elegant like you or _____ but the guys like it so I'll guess keep it up for a while"
    Veteran: "Yeah, guys do like that trashy shit don't they."

a girl in my club told almost everyone in the club (I work at a small mid tier/dive, so it's easy to be able to talk to everyone especially if it's not that busy) that I am a whore who sucks dick in the lap dance area and I have a smely pussy

"Wow! You gained all the weight I lost!"
    Last week a girl exclaimed that my perfume smelt like "period blood" and then proceeded to spray air freshener around the DR
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - there are def some head-cases when it comes to strippers - there are many that come from terrible backgrounds or run w/ a bad crowd so I can see a "normal" dancer having it rough dealing w/ trash like that.
  • Henry_R1234
    8 years ago
    Wow they are really petty and jealous. Glad they are only strippers and not anything important.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Bishes be crazy. I want this to be a "script" for a "reality show".
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think an oft-used line from the FX comic "Archer" applies to dancers who work with the girls who said these things:

"SNAP! Toxic Work Environment!!!"
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    On the whole I have found that more than 50% of dancers have above average people skills.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=103996
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion