Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sadie

JohnBuford

Massachusetts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

To my fellow New England clubbers: I need some help.I'm looking for a dancer named Sadie.I last saw her at Mario's in 2014. Then she disappeared. Poof. Stopped working,stopped talking to even her closest friends at the club. I figured " OK,she found Mister Right." End of story.Only to learn she was BACK at Mario's very recently,but didn't last.Any helpful information is appreciated.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Ace question!

Isn't there a song that starts "Sadie Sadie, a married lady"? Maybe that's the answer!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

OMH, 4got is a Barbara Streisand fan!!!!!

(It's from Funny Girl)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

For the record, I took a HOT girlfriend to see it 400 years ago when we were in high school, lol!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Funny girl, indeed. My sister saw Streisand early in her career. She used to entertain at a Downtown Detroit restaurant and moved on to stardom afterwards. Good luck in finding your dancer, dude.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Downtown Detroit restaurant? I think you mean the Caucus Club . It was across the street from the London Chop House back when they both where happening places. How old are you?

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

of course @4got2wipe (aka @mikey aka @zipperhead aka a bunch of other crapola indemnities) like barabara streisands. that ugly liberal bitch appeals to the gay and bisexual

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement