tuscl

Sadie

JohnBuford
Massachusetts
To my fellow New England clubbers: I need some help.I'm looking for a dancer named Sadie.I last saw her at Mario's in 2014. Then she disappeared. Poof. Stopped working,stopped talking to even her closest friends at the club. I figured " OK,she found Mister Right." End of story.Only to learn she was BACK at Mario's very recently,but didn't last.Any helpful information is appreciated.

6 comments

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Ace question!

Isn't there a song that starts "Sadie Sadie, a married lady"? Maybe that's the answer!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    OMH, 4got is a Barbara Streisand fan!!!!!

(It's from Funny Girl)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    For the record, I took a HOT girlfriend to see it 400 years ago when we were in high school, lol!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Funny girl, indeed. My sister saw Streisand early in her career. She used to entertain at a Downtown Detroit restaurant and moved on to stardom afterwards. Good luck in finding your dancer, dude.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Downtown Detroit restaurant? I think you mean the Caucus Club . It was across the street from the London Chop House back when they both where happening places. How old are you?
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    of course @4got2wipe (aka @mikey aka @zipperhead aka a bunch of other crapola indemnities) like barabara streisands. that ugly liberal bitch appeals to the gay and bisexual
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion