tuscl

Sabotaging competition

Monday, July 4, 2016 6:58 AM
Ever have a dancer run off her competition by lying to them about you, or by lying to you about them? Has a dancer ever threatened you or enlisted someone to threaten you on her behalf? Used extortion or blackmail tactics?

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah, typical SS. I remember this incredibly fine redhead who wanted me to herself. She'd lie all the time about the competition.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Years ago when my ATF was in the process of becoming my ATF I was taking another dancer to Champagne room and she took me aside to tell me the other girl had herpes. Nasty lie.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving. :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've heard the STD warning a couple of times but it didn't stop me. In one case it was true but was past tense. Her best friend told me that she had contacted chlamydia from a customer but had been treated and is no longer a threat.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Don't know if any of it was lies, but one of my former CF's was always warning me which girls to stay away from. Current CF has pointed out a couple of new girls that she claims are into drugs, in a very bad way. She doesn't warn me away from all her competition, so I assume she is telling the truth in this case.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    A crackho extras girl told me my fav undercounted songs and didnt do extras. I stayed silent. The undercounting was correct to that PL but my fav doesnt undercount me, the no extras seems to be correct for all of her PLs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Has never happened to me that I know off - I don't stick to any one dancer and dancers know I like to "play the field" and would not stick w/ them and only them no matter what they tried/said.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Girls spread stuff about each other all the time. Best not to respond to it. But threatening you directly or indirectly, these are girls you should have zero contact with. SJG
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I have had this happen several times. I recall one of my past favorites mentioning after our first dance together, that she was nervous about sitting with me when I asked her to stop by while she was on stage. Several of the dancers had told her that I was rude to dancers and didn't spend much money in the back. It didn't take long to figure out which of my current favorites told her that line of bull, especially when she got a bit bitchy with me the next few visits. I have say negative things about dancers many times. The funniest times are when a dancer's idea of a negative comment are my idea of a positive. Like the most recent I heard was something on the order of "I don't know why any guy would get a dance from her, she's gotten so many guys off in the back, they should all be worried about catching something. She's the reason why dancers get a bad reputation." The dancer she was talking about was a hot looking petite brunette, and gave a very good dance just what I was looking for, a hot dancer who gave great extra, and that idiot pointed me right at her
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wonder how prevalent is a custy getting cock-blocked by dancers by other means other than the dancer not moving from his side - could this explain why some dancers never approach us - hmm? Although I imagine it happens I tend to think it's not too prevalent - bur I guess dancers can answer that better than us custies.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Only once that I know of. A dancer that indefinitely was not interested in was apparently spreading the tale that I'd practically rape them in the back. I can only assume she did this because I refused to spend money on her, and got testy about it the 47th time she asked. I finally managed to overcome her assholeness by catching a new girl before she was turned off. She spread the truth. Then there was my ATF. She cockblocked me just by being better than all the rest combined. :)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My ATF was very good about me having other faves. She knew how much I'd spend on her and if I was poor that visit she'd be my only partner. If had had more cash than usual I might lay with others. So no, I never had any SS in that regard. My CF is similar....she's not possessive although she spends more free time with me ITC than even my ATF did.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Most newbie dancers at my old favorite club used to try to tell me absurdities about the dancers I was familiar with. I would tell them that I generally like those dancers. I never told them how familiar I was with them. Most of them were the ones who I only saw there that one time. There were these two, however, that generally got called "the twins" (who were not twins, or even sisters) who they kept around there for years and probably ran off a fair number of good dancers, but eventually, they got fired.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion