Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Titty fucking

G2
G219

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I love fucking small ones big ones, brown, black, yellow , white. I love them all

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

You can have the small ones. I have a big dick.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Don't get the appeal, myself. To each his own.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Unless she has at least a "C" cup it is pretty much a lost cause.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Small tit lover equals liking 12 year old boys

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

C + is awesome!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I'm boring and old fashioned, nothing replaces snatch . Titties for me are for tactile pleasure and for my infantile gratification (although having my groin rubbed by them during a LD is always fun) All sizes can be fun but firm natural C or D has me staring like a deer in the headlights.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ did you titty fuck a tranny?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I love titty fucking. But it's hard on smaller tits that can't be pressed together to wrap around my dick.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Titty fucking will do in a pinch with a big-breasted extras girl who for some reason doesn't want to take a load in her mouth. That is precisely how I got my first ITC TF a couple of years ago: at an extras club, a stripper with huge naturals but an aversion to man-seed in the mouth agreed to a titty fuck, supposedly her first.

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

I hate clowns!

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

I once had a dancer with big soft "DD"s do a combo titty-fuck and blow job. She kept drooling on my tool and that did lube the titty slide. I was impressed when she swallowed my load, but when she moved away, the crotch of my pants were soaked from her "lube" drool!

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

The only thing better than fucking some big titties are fucking some big lactating titties.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Big tities are easy to get off with but if a little boobie bitch got a cute face and talks Shit I can cum on her as well

I love what these bitches can do for me

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement