tuscl

Titty fucking

I love fucking small ones big ones, brown, black, yellow , white. I love them all

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You can have the small ones. I have a big dick.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Don't get the appeal, myself. To each his own.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Unless she has at least a "C" cup it is pretty much a lost cause.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Small tit lover equals liking 12 year old boys
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    C + is awesome!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm boring and old fashioned, nothing replaces snatch . Titties for me are for tactile pleasure and for my infantile gratification (although having my groin rubbed by them during a LD is always fun) All sizes can be fun but firm natural C or D has me staring like a deer in the headlights.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ did you titty fuck a tranny?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I love titty fucking. But it's hard on smaller tits that can't be pressed together to wrap around my dick.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Titty fucking will do in a pinch with a big-breasted extras girl who for some reason doesn't want to take a load in her mouth. That is precisely how I got my first ITC TF a couple of years ago: at an extras club, a stripper with huge naturals but an aversion to man-seed in the mouth agreed to a titty fuck, supposedly her first.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    I hate clowns!
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I once had a dancer with big soft "DD"s do a combo titty-fuck and blow job. She kept drooling on my tool and that did lube the titty slide. I was impressed when she swallowed my load, but when she moved away, the crotch of my pants were soaked from her "lube" drool!
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    The only thing better than fucking some big titties are fucking some big lactating titties.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Big tities are easy to get off with but if a little boobie bitch got a cute face and talks Shit I can cum on her as well

I love what these bitches can do for me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion