Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Meet your 2nd wife

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Funny skit..

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

As much as I hate to agree with a Buckeye...... Damn, that is one funny skit!

The wife of contestant #3 could curdle milk with one glare, lol.

Profile picture for Rick_the_Bear
Rick_the_Bear
•

No need for a second wife. Take care of the first wife.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

That was some funny shit.

Profile picture for Shylynn
Shylynn
•

Retarded people again

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

No, brilliant skit!

Though I do believe TheeOSU was apparently offended when a retard (DoctorPhil) claimed we were the same person. That kind of stung TheeOSU but not hard feelings!

And for the record, I am not any of the other people DoctorPhil says I am! ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

SNL just will never attain the hilarity of the original. Might be because it was groundbreaking in it's day.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny shit

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Clubber, I generally agree that the original cast, Belushi, Chase, Ackroyd, Morris, Radner, etc and later Murray, McDonald were far and above what SNL is today, but I literally LOL'd watching that skit. I haven't laughed that much at a SNL skit in years.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

TOSU,

I didn't even chuckle. Humor, to me, is a delicate thing. I can't say what flips my switch, but that wasn't it.

Some good ones...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement