The Silver Dollar!

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
One of my favorite strip club terms I like to use is "Silver Dollar". It means that a dude shoots his load so much in his pants that it leaves a stain the size of a silver dollar in your shorts/pants.

I would like to gather in one place some new terms near and dear to our fellow hobbyists, that are not found in the glossary. After reading what LDK meant in the glossary, I think there are numerous terms for the same description. Anyone got more effective terms?

My favorite is the "Stevie" to describe getting so much cleavage in your face that Stevie Wonder would know he's in a strip club.

10 comments

• rogertex
    8 years ago
    Let both exist.
    Silver Dollar sounds folksy. Has logic behind it.
    LDK has no logic behind it and sounds scientific (like a TKO)

I'd like to see how many support a new glossary term:
    Papi Chulo Mode

A state-of-mind and mood when one craves Thick, Curvy, Dark, Dusky women with Big Boobs and Big Ass and Full Lips.

IME many guys get into Papi Chulo Mode once in a while.

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    OP writes "'Silver Dollar' . . . means that a dude shoots his load so much in his pants that it leaves a stain the size of a silver dollar in your shorts/pants." Wow -- that's quite a shot, right across the room from his pants to yours :) !

As a point of clarification, you want *new* terms that are not yet in the glossary, right? But "Stevie" is already there!

I've expressed my opinion many times about the silliness of the acronym "LDK" (not the practice). I prefer my coinage "lapgasm".

I approve of "Papi Chulo Mode" as an abbreviation for a craving for ebony strippers with big tits 'n ass, a craving that I feel more often than once in a while :)

I also propose the term "Subraman-style" for spending hours drinking and talking with one dancer, reaching a comfort level that makes the transition to ITC or even OTC fun feel quite natural.

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I like the term Subraman-style, too. I find myself using it more and more in the discussion posts. We man even add the SJG method or front room to the glossary some day, too.

I kind of like the term LDK. It's very easy to type it quickly. At first I thought it was LapDanceKum, though. :P I use the term "walk of shame" instead of silver dollar.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    can't use SJG mode because he is full of shit, No way the guy is eating a bowl of discount chili and getting a chick to make out with him. Guy has probably been to a strip club twice and is just full of shit in general. SJG mode could be pretending sex slaves aren't and washing their pimps car for them.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "After reading what LDK meant in the glossary, I think there are numerous terms for the same description. Anyone got more effective terms?"

PEK, Premature Ejaculation King
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Lol!^^^

Or maybe low T King! I must admit he is quite the passionate one, that LDK82, about his clothed release.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I don't know why lapdanceking82 gets so much hate! He enjoys cumming in his pants. He is a tireless advocate for cumming in your pants! I think the LDK acronym is brilliant!

Be yourself lapdanceking82!

And JimGassagain, if you prefer to do the silver dollar go for it! It is a little dated since modern $1 coins are smaller and golden colored, but you be yourself too! ;)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I think there is too much use of acronyms on here. Even having Urbandictionary.com bookmarked doesn't always help. Anything wrong with just spelling it out?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Great point LDK! I too have walked out of the club with a silver dollar on my pants. It's less noticeable if you wear dark shorts, but I once wore light gray sweat pants and had it running down my leg. The bouncer laughed as I went out the door.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    When I started strip clubbing 22 years ago I usually wore khaki pants or shorts. On the day of my first lapgasm 20 years ago I happened to be wearing dark blue shorts, so the "Walk of Shame" out of the club was known only to me (and her). I have worn nothing but black or navy pants ever since :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion