tuscl

Girl asked me for 200 dollars

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:18 PM
My friend she's a cool girl she just moved away to Vegas but I told her I go to strip clubs and I'm nice to the girls cause she knows I'm a nice guy and she texted me be nice to me send me cash and I said how much and she said 200 bucks . Would u send it ? She's not the type of girl to take advantage of guys she's a good girl I know her but she asked me for cash u think I shoud send it she's hot too

12 comments

• knightwish
    8 years ago
    If she's really a friend yes. If she's more of a friendly acquittance decide if you are looking to get into a SD type role with her. Remember that <I> loan oft loses both itself and friend </i>. The most likely outcome is she feels guilty about the debt, you feel resentful and you don't get the money back.
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    If I send it to her u think she mite date me ?? She likes me a lot as a person but idk like that or not
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Just like anything, don't give her the money expecting to get it back. You also can't give her money expecting she will date you for your generosity. If you want something more tell her what you expect for your money. I feel as though you will give her the money regardless. If she's not a close friend and you're not going to make a p4p move, I wouldn't give her money.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    If she's a good or close friend I would give her the money because that's what friends do. I would consider a gift and not expect her to pay you back (that way if on the odd chance she does repay you then it's a bonus). Whether not you want to date her is a separate question. The two are not related. You can't pre-pay pussy. Personally would ask her out first, if you want to ask her at all. You might as well get it out of the way and most women respond well to confidence. Then regardless of her answer you can still give her the money. That's what I would do.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Sounds to me like she just wants free 200!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    She just wants a free 200. Bingo. She might not even care about you. I would expect nothing in return except maybe more favor requests and more money requests. She might think she has a sucker on the hook here. She might even play around with you if she thinks that will get her more money. Send me 200 and I will post pics of girls pretending it's me and that I might date you. haha. If you never met her, no proof it's even a female.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If 200 bucks is like a one dollar bill for me, go ahead and send it. Girls always like rich guys throwing money around. Expect her to ask for more.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    At issue is her being away from you, and also being in a place where she is expecting to make money. So I guess it does come down to how well you know her. SJG [view link]
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    The obvious response here is: Well, the strippers are nice to me in return... What are you offering? >:-)
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Not in a million years.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Send her $400, you always get back more in life than what you give.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    "A fool and his money are soon parted"- Ben Franklin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion