tuscl

Dumb Real World Questions Strippers Ask

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
I had a girl ask me if she could write off her apartment on her taxes. I eagerly asked if she took customers there. She said she didn't, but she had to live somewhere so she could sleep and store her outfits in order to work there. So, that makes my apartment a business expense, right?

To make matters worse, she said she was in college taking business courses.

She also told me she didn't do extras, just normal VIP stuff like BJ and FS? I missed the chance to find out what she did think was an "extra". Did get some normal stuff from her in VIP, though!

19 comments

• whodey
    8 years ago
    If a BJ & FS are "normal VIP stuff" does that mean she didn't expect an "extra" tip?
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Maybe I should have bartered the tax advice LOL! At my regular club (Follies) complete extras are often included in the "base" VIP fee. Tipping is optional. That may be a highly unusual club norm. This girl was at a club while i was traveling several years ago and I do not know the norm there.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I've really got to get to Follies at some point. Although the switch from one extreme (Cincinnati) to the other (Follies) may cause my head to explode.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    They may charge extra depending on where your head is when it explodes :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was talking to a dancer at a Miami club & told her I was planning to perhaps go to the Bahamas - she said "that's so cool, are you driving there?"
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I wore a rayon " Hawaiian" style shirt to the club last week that I think I bought at kohls. A stripper asked me if I bought the shirt in Hawaii.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Whodey - Detroit is closer for you!!!

This isn't a question but the most laughable was my retired ATF. last time I talked to her (this year and it's been several years since our relationship ended) she was still talking about finishing her undergrad. She's now 41 and she enrolled in college when she was 18. I always wanted to say (but didn't have the heart) "maybe it's time to set a new goal or lower your current one."
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lol that's classic! "I don't do extras just normal VIP stuff like BJ & FS!"
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Funny story
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I had a girl, a smart girl, asking me all about taxes. Then when I got some info for her she asked if I would do her taxes. Mostly I think she just wanted me to start going out with her.

But seriously, anyone try to make their P4P women tax deductible, that is pay them with pre-tax money via a payroll or corporate budget that you control?

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=119090
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    You should have told her to get eh business version of turbo tax and plug it in to see what happens.
    She likely could write off the costume costs since they have to be worn and can't be used for another purpose.
    The real shock is that she actually files a tax return.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Have you cum yet?
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "Do you want a blow job?"
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    A stripper commented during lap dances on how soft my hands were. I said "I haven't dug many ditches recently" and she asked "Oh, is that what you do for a living?" Sure, this aging overweight bespectacled academic-looking dude is a ditch digger LOL
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I don't do extras just normal VIP stuff like BJ & FS!"

Brilliant!

Unfortunately she probably considers rimjobs to be an extra. :(
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Black girl from Market St. Cinema was at our underground table dancing shows in SJ Mexican Bars. And yes, the girls really get pawed all over. She was always real friendly and playful with me.

She told me that my hands were really soft. I was surprised, I said, "Do you mean compared to yours? I don't think so." And I compared.

Then I realized and said, "Oh, you mean compared to the Mexican men. Oh well just let me spend one day digging up a broken water pipe or something like that, and my hands will get real rough. But yes, usually I'm just doing things on computers and on paper."

SJG

Is there any better of a paradise to live in?
    http://doxyspotting.com/?p=116731
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    In Massachusetts Apartment rent is deductible on State income tax returns, so not a dumb question.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @SJG

I've answered that by saying I always wear gloves when I do construction or auto repair, then make a comment how nasty the hands of mechanics are and that they dont take care of themselves. My old man and grandpa both have dirty nails all the time. I make sure they are perfectly clean since I'll be FIVing a stripper. I also cut then back and file them for that reason. I use blue nitrile gloves for everything. Sometimes 2 gloves at a time if I suspect the outside one might get pinholed or torn.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :)

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion