tuscl

OT: Netflix and Chilzzzzz

Meursault
Missouri
Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:59 AM
This is off topic and doesn't involve strippers in anyway, but in the spirit of JS69 I thought I would regale you with tales of my sexual exploits. I was recently setup with a somewhat younger lady (she’s in her 30s, I’m in my 40s) by a friend. That went pretty well so we made plans for her to come over last night. We are both Verdi fans and she has a DVD of a performance from a music festival in Florence. I know I'm lame, but wait, it gets lamer. I had planned a JS69 style conquest (maybe she was a Dream Civvie or some other form of Dream Freak). She showed up at 8:00 PM. There was still an hour of light left and I had worked a little later than expected so I still needed to walk my dog. That is not a euphemism. I literally had to walk the dog. She went with and luckily my dog is more charming than I am so it went well. 9:00 PM we put in the DVD. 9:30 PM we are close and she is leaning into me on the couch. If I was JS69 by 10:00 PM we’d be in the throws of passion. Sadly, I don’t know what was happening at 10:00 PM because at 11:45 PM I woke up and she was asleep on my shoulder. I sat there for another 15 minutes before she woke up and reminisced about times when I had testosterone and dignity.

10 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol. Happens sometimes.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    After dinner I'm good for an automatic hour nap on the sofa. So I prefer an afternoon delight followed by dinner.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well look at it this way, the charming dog may be the key to her panties. Most women can't resist cats and dogs, especially charming and cute ones. Messing around with women in their 30s is complicated. Here's what I found: 20s - just want to party. Late 20s - still just want to party or are freaking out because they're pushing 30 and aren't married yet. 30s - really flipping out if they aren't married yet - if you meet one of those - run fast. If they've already been married and divorced then they are looking for 1 of 2 things. The 2nd husband or they just want to party when their kids are being watched on the weekend by someone else. 40s - they just want to have sex. Plain and simple. Sorry I haven't delved in to women in their 50s yet.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    ^ good advice @shailynn (although I'm not crazy about your new avatar). That is my experience as well and I'm afraid she falls into the "30s never been married" category. I should run, but I'm counting on my personality to eventually repel her.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Funny post, Meursault. I like your self-deprecating sense of humor!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Meursalt, the first time you 2 hang out, it isn't necessarily bad you didn't have sex. OK, you both fell asleep, it's happened to me. Maybe she'll like you more because you didn't have sex. Time will tell, and shailyn has good info. I don't know the lady, but if it's possible, try again and bear in mind we old guys take naps unexpectedly. Go for it earlier. LOL
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Smith would have given her 5 orgasms by 8:05PM. He's such a stud. Yeah, what's up with the avatar, Shailynn?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Lol. Weekday dates. All is not lost on this one. She trusts you enough to fall asleep at your place. Your dick in her mouth is in your future.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The avatar is a rip off of someone else's - don't worry I'll change it soon.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I love it when Dad picks up the kids for the weekend. WooHoooo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion