tuscl

Since ive been cumming ITC i seem to visit less

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Back when I was a failure at clubbing aka not ejaculation in some kind of way. I would visit often. It seems that now I'm a huge success in clubbing aka jizzing in some kinda way . I visit less due to such satisfaction.

You boys experience this or am I low on Test ?

13 comments

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Have you been LDKing?

If so, ace for you!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't say I don't get the satisfaction. I'm limited by circumstance but just about every visit I make I look forward to.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Forgot I LDK at every clean club I go to now. I'm so successful that management and the bouncers give me funny looks as I leave with cut in my pant's.

And

At every dirty club I of course buy blow jobs and pussy juices.

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I don't think you have low-T juicebox69!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Cut or cum in your pants?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince I look forward to all my visits as well it's I'm able to hold out longer due to my be satisfied each trip. This is good because it allows me a chance to save up and club with a larger amount witch increase my pleasure and satisfying on every trip
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I hope not forgot. I still jerk off every single night
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yo Juicy, I'm not sure if masturbating at the urinal in the mens room while the bathroom troll is holding your balls for a $5 tip counts as cumming ITC.
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    Really ? Dammit
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    "masturbating at the urinal in the mens room while the bathroom troll is holding your balls" takes too long to type, it should just be called "JuiceBoxing"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Once you bust a nut you don't have all those semen in your balls screaming to get out.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    masturbating at the urinal in the mens room while the bathroom troll is holding your balls" takes too long to type, it should just be called "JuiceBoxing"

LMFAO

Bingo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion