tuscl

TUSCL meet in Armenia

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I just happened to click on reviews and this club was the first review. I didn't even consider that Armenia had strip clubs. Maybe JS can set something up for a TUSCL meet. .

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=622

19 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I just checked, they have 6 clubs listed. Can't be any worse that Ohio but I don't expect that i'll be clubbing there in the future.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    We can watch re-runs of "Mannix" on the flight over.

https://youtu.be/kLTb3_-pdU4
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes, plus we could have a gay orgy on the flight over to consimate our brother hood
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Cool - are there black chicks in Armenia?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The Kardashian sisters *think* they're black. Is that close enough?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ sure - not the real-thing but better than skinny white chicks
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    We should start with a circle jerk to warm up
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Holy shit! The cover charge is 5000

That's a bit steep....even for me
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    5000? The club better be full of DS's
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    5000 what? Dollars?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The TUSCL club listing doesn't specify the currency.

We need Dougster back. He did some FOREX trading. He could tell us what Aremenia's currency is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    1 Armenian Dram equals 0.0021 US Dollar - so 5000 Drams equals $10.50 U.S.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Feeew
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    You beat me to it, Papi! I was about to write "If only there were some way, while I'm sitting here on my computer, to find out what the dollar equivalent of 5000 Armenian currency units is!" LOL
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    The club info above the review says "5000 = $15" or something similar. So $10-$15 seems about right.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I know I've told this before, but here goes again:

I met my first Armenian stripper last month at Landing Strip in Austin. She was hot: straight black hair, olive skin, almond-shaped eyes, and a voluptuous bod. During a series of $5 lappers, I told her she reminded me of a younger, hotter Kim Kardashian. (I am shameless in my flirting with the ladies.)

Her: Thanks! I get that a lot!
    Me: I'll fantasize that you're Kim and you can pretend that I'm a light-skinned Kanye with a bigger dick.

After 4 + 2 lap dances (two sessions separated by some dances with others), we went to the VIP room and she sucked my [not so massive] dick. So that was a fun afternoon.

If strippers in Armenia are anything like her, I'm down for a TUSCL field trip!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... You beat me to it, Papi! I was about to write "If only there were some way, while I'm sitting here on my computer, to find out what the dollar equivalent of 5000 Armenian currency units is!" ..."

Yeah - few people would have been clever enough to know how to harness the power of the internet that way - I guess you and I are in the minority!

:)
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Me. Deuce, I need to learn a thing or two about how to get any stripper to go back and suck my dick rather than just an Armenian stripper. Sounds like she was easy to convince!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Jim, my great SC discovery at the Landing Strip in Austin last month is that it isn't that hard to get a stripper there to give a BJ in the VIP room. I'm only a little better hung than Kanye and I managed it both times I was there!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion