tuscl

imagine what a post troll TUSCL will be like

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
just imagine what TUSCL will be like after @mikey gets the psychiatric help he so desparately needs. there will be none of these feces obsessed weirdos that he posts as. his other crap characters like @rickthezoo wont be bothering us

instead there will be all sorts of room to have erudite exchanges about my fascinating life. did i every tell you about how kim bassetter and i got back together after Prince died to comfort each other? good times

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ummm, that's Kim Basinger, not Bassetter
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    ^^^^
    Based on past posts, I think he knows that.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I may have agreed with Mikey about you Phil, but that neither makes me Mikey or Shit-obsessed. Here's a novel idea- why don't we all talk about titties, snatch, beer and what happens at strip clubs.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "why don't we all talk about titties, snatch, beer and what happens at strip clubs."

boring! zzzzz....
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ agree... more floppy tits
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "why don't we all talk about titties, snatch, beer and what happens at strip clubs."

To be fair to DoctorPhil he has mentioned sex with "Kim Bassetter" and "Sally Ryder" and many others. Perhaps there is room for common ground focused on brilliant titty, pussy, and butthole stories after all. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love butt ducking my sisters
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion