tuscl

OT: Craziest Thing You've Ever Witnessed

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
In true Crazyjoe style, what's the craziest thing you've ever seen with your own eyes? No 2nd hand stories, no YouTube videos.

Mine seem to all revolve around water.

1. Dumbass in a ski nautique doing donuts, one turn too hard, flipped the boat. Guys came to the rescue and actually flipped the boat upright and guy got it started and drove off. I hope he took it straight to a trailer because if he docked it, it probably would have sunk due to the bilge pumps being over worked.

2. Pontoon airplane crashing into lake, dude may have wanted to practice some more water landings. Pilot and passenger survived, plane towed to shore by 3 boats.

3. Guy on wakeboard being chased by small shark in ocean. He got out of the water in time.

31 comments

• DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    this happened when i was working as donald trumps spokesman in the 80s. he was an extremely randy fellow at that time and he would chase big breasted women around the office while they played yakity saxy over the intercom. it was like being inside a benny hill sketch. good times
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Saw a Buddy of mine drinking and mowing his bank with a ridding mower then flipped it down the Bank on to himself and he lost four fingers protecting his face from the blades.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ note to self: Four Loko and lawn mowing do not go together.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Had he drank 5 Lokos he would have been fine.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    One time I was skiing in British Columbia at Whistler-Blackcomb through the bumps, I hit the first 2 fine. I lost it on the 3rd, ended up flying like Superman parallel to the earth about 3 feet up until I landed and tumbled. Damndest view I ever had.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    When I was stationed in Japan back in 2006, I witness a white guy getting beat up on a sidewalk in front of a club by a group of young Japanese men in black suits, possibly the Yakuza. It was about eight or nine of them just jumping on them. They beat him pretty badly.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol. They actually managed to put his fingers back on all frainkinstien like
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Following Vince style. I was on a chairlift once yelling random stuff to skiers down below. I yelled at one guy, "your skis are atached to your feet!" He stopped, took off his skis, and looked at them and looked back at me dumb founded. He put his skis back on and shook his head and continued down the hill
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I saw a guy give a stripper in Detroit $1000 "just to talk" in the VIP
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Unbelievable
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mo head lol stop lying. No body in Detroit has that kind of cash lol
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    At a party, I saw a football jock unable to beat a small girl at arm wrestling. It was weird, her arm didn't budge.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    While heading out of Las Vegas, my wife I stopped for gas in Boulder City (right outside of the Hoover Dam). As we were waiting to turn into the gas station, at a bus stop was a guy, quite portly and stout, with a big thick moustache and cowboy hat, openly and proudly jerking off for all to see.

It was incredibly disturbing and odd, but I couldn't help but laugh when my wife just about screamed bloody murder when she saw.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Similar to the post above, I was driving in downtown Cleveland with a former stripper I had just done OTC with at a hotel. It was around noon on a warm sunny day. We came up to a red light and there was this vagrant standing on the corner taking a piss on a light pole less than 10ft from my car, with people walking by on the sidewalk and traffic all around.
    Far from the craziest thing I've seen but the wanking cowboy above reminded me of it.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Craziest thing? That's difficult to pick just one.
    I'll say having a large dust devil form around me and move with me at the eye of it while I was walking. I'm glad no one saw that or filmed it. It would have looked highly suspicious and I can only imagine the comments I would have gotten. Especially since both the dust devil and me stopped outside my dorm building. I decided to walk through the eyewall to go inside the building but that was quite strange. It dissipated after I walked past it out of the center. There was no wind at the eye of it. I'm thankful no one filmed that. It was over 20 years ago. I thought about it and that is not the type of viral video you want everyone to see.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I put having a ghost open a door for me and scare the living day lights out of someone in a lobby of a building as second most weird. I just assumed it was a ghost because the next two times I encountered a door that night, they opened by themselves. They were not automatic doors either. The doors closed behind me too. I thought it seemed really cool the first time it happened. A bit spooky the second time and downright spooky the third time. All in one night and that never happened again to me.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I put switching into a parallel universe as third most weird thing. I can visit an alternate universe though just by visiting strip clubs. Some of the girls act like they are from parallel universes. They must be tracking me.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I walked in a bathroom at Wendy's once and a guy was at the urinal with pants around ankles jacking off
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I saw someone get shot once. I drove her to the hospital. She lived to tell about it
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's so true, sharkhunter. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I saw a guy do a magic trick while driving one time. He was driving in the lane next to and suddenly just turned into a driveway.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    When I was in college a guy in camouflage carrying a powder blue toy gun showed up calling himself "Pastor Rambo" was preaching against fornication, drinking, and other evils.

I don't know why he went back to the 80s for his name. Or why he thought carrying a toy rifle that was sized for an eight-year old and powder blue would impress college students.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Back in the 70's while working for Western Air Lines, I made 3 or 4 trips a year to Acapulco Mexico. The 3+ hour trip featured it's "Fiesta Service" in first class. You were wined and dined the whole trip. Started with cocktails at the gate. Then an appetizer. Usually a chile relleno. Dessert offered a Kahlua sundae followed by fruit & cheese.

So on this one trip two guys took their seats in first class. They were dressed nicely in suits and looked to be Latino. 20 minutes into the flight they pulled out brown bags and proceeded to eat their baloney sandwiches. They could afford first class tickets and didn't know that they would get a meal?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm with my son in one of the cars stopped at the light going the other way! I couldn't believe when this went viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pgm8I0B…
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Getting shot!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Someone eating one of those black platic tray microwave dinners while driving. The tray was balanced between her chest and the steering wheel in the middle of the afternoon while driving down i480 near i77 (8 lane highway).

** I mean. Who dafaq, before leaving the house says to herself? Hmm. I need to go, but before I do, let me microwave this meal then take it with me to eat on the way there? Dafuq??

I've seen people play on their phones, read a newspaper, etc all while driving a car. But a microwave dinner? Really? Smh.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I was living on the North Shore of Long Island in New York in 1990 when a commercial airliner crashed, we actually saw the plane go down and heard the crash even though it was approximately 10 miles away from our home at the time. I remember being horrified and my wife at the time, had nightmares for months and it was years before she could bring herself to fly anyplace that was the worst, and craziest thing I have ever seen in my life, and I have seen a lot including auto crashes, boat capsizing in Boynton Inlet and shootings but that was terrible.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    On the 405 near LA, I saw a guy get cut off by another car in the left-hand lane. So the guy is screaming and pointing at the guy who cut him off. Then he backed off. Twenty seconds later, he accelerated and rammed the guy from behind who had cut him off with considerable force seemingly on purpose. Both pulled over to the left. I kept going figuring gun play was next. SMH -- California Nuts!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Forgot a biggie. At Cape Canaveral for a rocket launch. It exploded about 10 seconds up!

More recent than getting shot.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "So on this one trip two guys took their seats in first class. They were dressed nicely in suits and looked to be Latino. 20 minutes into the flight they pulled out brown bags and proceeded to eat their baloney sandwiches. They could afford first class tickets and didn't know that they would get a meal?"

I never fly first class. It just seems silly to pay extra for something that is never really pleasant. Shove me in a cattle car for a couple of hours so I can get where I'm going!

That said, I have brought food on international flights even though I know I'll get fed. I've sometimes had really unappetizing meals on flights.

I do pay extra for priority boarding since that is usually cheap and it ensures my ability to get carry on space. I've also paid for (and have been fingerprinted and photographed for) a KTN.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion