tuscl

Nina come back...

No need to be overly BUTTHURT over the choke job Warriors. Happens to every fan.

9 comments

• DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @NinaBambina left because of your incessant trolling @mikey. im sure she was disgusted by your weird feces obsession

and here you are trying to get her back so you can troll her some more. you need psychiatric help @mikey
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I assume it being summer-time she may be traveling - I think she has posted b/f about dancing at well-known clubs in other cities as a way for her to pay for her travel - so she may be M.I.A for the most-part while on vacation/traveling.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    She's bandwagon GSW she'll be fine.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She said to shut the fuck up crazyjoe
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    She said she'd be traveling cross country about this time.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Not Nina specifically, but I believe that at least 50% of the female posters, whether they claim to be dancers or dykes, are just catfishing us.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Papi ran her off.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    NinaBambina, hotstuffbabi69, and poledancer83 are all real. So was Diva. Is she out of the pokey?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    After the Warriors game I bawled my eyes out for about a half hour and chugged what was supposed to be "celebratory" champagne with my best bud, then over the next few days went on a several thousand dollar shopping spree, took a mini vaca and felt a little better. Already looking forward to next season.

Sorry, I'm busy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion