Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nina come back...

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

No need to be overly BUTTHURT over the choke job Warriors. Happens to every fan.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

@NinaBambina left because of your incessant trolling @mikey. im sure she was disgusted by your weird feces obsession

and here you are trying to get her back so you can troll her some more. you need psychiatric help @mikey

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I assume it being summer-time she may be traveling - I think she has posted b/f about dancing at well-known clubs in other cities as a way for her to pay for her travel - so she may be M.I.A for the most-part while on vacation/traveling.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

She's bandwagon GSW she'll be fine.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She said to shut the fuck up crazyjoe

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

She said she'd be traveling cross country about this time.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Not Nina specifically, but I believe that at least 50% of the female posters, whether they claim to be dancers or dykes, are just catfishing us.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Papi ran her off.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

NinaBambina, hotstuffbabi69, and poledancer83 are all real. So was Diva. Is she out of the pokey?

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

After the Warriors game I bawled my eyes out for about a half hour and chugged what was supposed to be "celebratory" champagne with my best bud, then over the next few days went on a several thousand dollar shopping spree, took a mini vaca and felt a little better. Already looking forward to next season.

Sorry, I'm busy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement