tuscl

Sunday clubbing

I know we've talked about this before, but I like going out later in the afternoon to the clubs. Bogarts, here in Detwaa is a good place to go. It's a Hamilton club where anything goes and there is a fair amount of gals there later in the afternoon. How about you guys and gals, how do you like Sunday clubbing?

28 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    It is my favorite night to go. A great way to relieve stress before the start of the work week. My current contract has me working odd hours and most recent Sundays I am passing one or another of my favorite clubs Sunday night.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I don't think I've ever gone to a club on Sunday before, or if I have, nothing good enough happened for me to remember it. Besides being an afternoon guy and most clubs not being open till later on Sunday, I just have always gotten the impression that that's the day most girls take the day off.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's the Lords day Vince God damn take a day off or fuck yourself crazy

Your choice perv
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, very good point. I admit it. My name is vincemichaels, I am a perv. Satisfied ???
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm never satisfied Vince. Just go ask crazy Joe's Mom
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I find the quality at my favorite club down somewhat on Sundays but still a lot to pick from. So I sometimes go.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I asked her, juice. She says you are so damn good ! LOL
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, shadowcat, the quality sometimes slips, but I've found some gems on a Sunday afternoon. You never know.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yea, lol ever one minute session lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I like sunday night and thursdsy night
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    During football season it's my favorite day to go
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    It's not a bad day to go. I've had some successes. I may go today if circumstances work out.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    As a confirmed Slow Shift Regular, I enjoy Sunday afternoon shifts. IT's slow and lazy. Even during football season, when it gets more crowded, there's almost NO dances going on while the 9ers are playing, which means the girls are pretty much settled into a mindset of "I probably won't get dances for the next 3 hours, so if I can get someone to just buy me drinks, I'll call it a win". At most, I see an occasional lapdance during a commercial for halftime.

And THAT means whichever lucky stripper I pick out, will not only hang out with me for hours and hours (my favorite way to do things), but will practically treat me like a hero for taking her for a VIP or two during the game
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "but I've found some gems on a Sunday afternoon"

So have I.

Sapphire, Diamond, Ruby, Opal, Jade, Amber....

And don't forget Crystal and Jewel too!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I always thought Sundays would be a waste of a visit but about a year ago I just wanted to chill fot a bit & went on a Su afternoon to one of my Miami local black dives & had a great time, good # of dancers which def surprised me & it was fairly laidback & w/ the dancers looking to please - I don't go every Su afternoon but I do find it a nice way to chill on a Su afternoon when I don't feel like doing anything else - the little dive I go to is usually fairly slow custy-wise till about 6 pm when it usually gets busy.

I've actually had better times at this little club on weekend afternoons than weekday afternoons - I think there may actually be more dancers ar this club on weekend dayshifs than weekday dayshifts, I assume it may be b/c of a # of dancers that may only dance part-time for extra-$$$ & for the most-part it seems they can just show up & dance w/ a fairly low house-fee.

I'll usually go early ~4 pm if I want more attention & less crowds & will go closer to 6pm if I wanna have access to the most dancers since it seems additional dancers come in around 6 pm on the weekends & that is when the dancer #s are at their peak on weekend afternoons at this club - I think I'll be stopping by this afternoon.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I like it. It's slow and mellow with very laidback hustle push. A few Sunday dancers tend to be experienced, career strippers who only work 2 days per week (often Sun & Mon). Many have worked for years and prefer this shift. It's nice because the flake factor (IME) is pretty low. They feel like neighborhood moms and wives who strip on the side and like to work this shift "to get the stripping out of the way" so they can return to theirs lives for the remainder of the week.

they are very easy to talk to (subraman-style) in the front room. And the Sunday gals tend to be very appreciative when you do spend and tip them for dances. The LDs themselves were pretty mechanical so it's best to get them off script. HTH.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm an afternoon guy myself, but most of my favorite clubs aren't open on Sunday until evening if at all. However, I have enjoyed many a lazy Sunday afternoon at Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy and at a number of Austin clubs, including Yellow Rose, Expose, Palazio, Landing Strip, and (best of all) XTC, where I got my first Texas BJ and first Sunday BJ ever.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Sundays are great. My favorite club opens just as I'm leaving church.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    One must worship where one can.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The mileage is good but the talent is spotty
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Some times the bouncers are late in getting Follies opened on time on Sundays. I assume it is because church got out late. :)
  • sshrfrsky
    8 years ago
    Sundays have been good for me for the most part. Some have sucked of course but usually a fair # of girls, not crowded and decent to great milage.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I've only been once on a Sunday but met and eventual OTC regular that night, so you never know.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Only if football is on.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Only if football is NOT on

There. I fixed it for you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I went yesterday and binged - went from about 5:30 to 7:30 left came back and was there from 8:30 to 9:30 and spent a boat load including VIP
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I just did a Sunday night visit to Sundowner in Niagara Falls.

I spent a lot of money for stage dance tips/lappers with four girls over two hours. All beautiful, some a little quicker to nude than others but all acceptably quick. One of my best SC visits ever.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Review to follow :-D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion