Friday, June 24, 2016 12:42 PM
I usually take big bites then do a figure eight with my tounge

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like putting BBQ sauce on-it - I love me some BBQ sauce
  • K
    8 years ago
    By ordering chicken at a Chinese restaurant. Or did you mean something else?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I eat putang like I like getting my BJs; slow and methodical and often sticking my tongue way in there - keeping it 100
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    What does100 mean ?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I change it up. Sometimes the alphabet. Sometimes different random patterns. Always do some tongue fucking though. Usually stop to do some fiv and then add back in tongue.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... What does100 mean ..." Me just messing around - I "think" is a new slang term meaning "keeping it real" - like keeping it 100% real.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I've heard in on the radio a couple of times
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Very carefully:-)!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    If you take too big of a bite you'll get a shit sandwich.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Meat lol very true Papa I knew what it meant just wanted to see if u did I'm impressed
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    There's few things I'm good at in this life, but thanks to a girlfriend in high school who put in the time to teach me how she liked to get eaten out, I'm damn good at that. It's all about the clit. Almost nothing else matters. You start kissing and gently licking the hood, can't jump right in as it's a bit too much for them. Then, you open up the hood to expose the clit and gently and slowly start licking it. Every so often, give a long lick from the perenium to the pussy back up to clit, maybe tongue the inside of her pussy a bit and kiss the inside of her thighs. Once she starts getting really worked up, start alternating between slow licks and fast flicks of the clit. As she gets closer to getting off, start fingering her (gspot is ideal if you find it quickly) while focusing on very fast flicking of the clit. Once you finally get her to orgasm or right about to, she suddenly taste a little bit different and that's when you go crazy with the licking until she gives you the sign she's done. This routine has pretty much never failed for civvies, my wife, a few strippers and my ATF (who will ask for it from me every so often for no VIP fee or tip). Enjoy my friends.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    A211985 that's my thought too, just didn't want to type that much on my phone. Lol
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm quite sloppy.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    With a slice of lemon...freshens it up
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The key (for me) is finding the Gräfenberg spot like a21985 wrote (i use my thumb there). If you can seriously multitask and or have great balance you can also try to increasing her sensory variety like pinch and/or suck 1 or both nipples, kiss her neck, rub her inner thigh, finger in the ass, hold or or both wrists at her sides or behind her hips, while you work the gspot to climax.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Bump
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Ask Jeffrey Dahmer.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I like a21985’s description, sounds like my playbook too. I read something recently that made sense to me. When you are first starting, be very soft and delicate - like licking honey off a butterfly’s wing. Hot damn!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i start with kisses.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    from the back to the front with lil flicks of my tongue over her ass to tease her. get it all wet and blow lil puffs of air on it, kiss it and roll her lips with my tongue
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @BigTuna Is that avatar a fresco from the Sistine Chapel?
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    The key is nose fucking, afterwards you want your face to look like a glazed donut ear to ear and chin to hairline, which means bald guys have more to work with
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    i eat it like a fat kid eats cake
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ !!!!! Always make it like you are really loving it. That was how I learned. And now today? I really really love it!! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion