tuscl

You look bored.

Timex345
Illinois
I was at my favorite club about a week ago during the dayshift around mid-afternoon.
I felt like a ping pong ball. When I first started visiting this club, I was strictly an evening shift customer.
I switched to days because I was able to get more attention and there were some hot girls to choose from.
Unfortunately, there really isn't a large selection of women to choose from on a Friday or Saturday during the dayshift.
So, back to the evening shift. I prefer days because I am no longer a young man. But, when a dancer walks by you and says "You look
bored". I thought, is it that obvious?

14 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    If you look bored, she isn't doing her job.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, I've had the look, too. You probably did look bored.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Tell that bitch to respect her elders
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fill up her mouth
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I always try to look friendly and approachable so strippers will feel free to come by, but have to admit, if you're sitting by yourself in a strip club, that means you haven't found a girl you're attracted to, or you have found a girl you're attracted to but she hasn't come by, or both. It's hard to sit there alone looking excited with coming off like Forest Gump, plus that bored look can be a good defense mechanism to ward of less-attractive girls. That said, some guys look BOOOORRRREEEEDDDD .... I mean, like "I'd rather be anywhere but here, and by the way, I have no personality", both by the look on their face, and their body posture. I look around at those schleps and hope I never give off that vibe, even if I slip into boredom here and there
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I get bored and look it even at my favorite club. I'm hard to please because I know the club and dancers so well. So I occasionally get hit with "you look bored". I just respond with "No. just resting my eyes".
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    If I look bored, it's probably because I am bored. Do something to excite me.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I find myself experiencing what shadow cat does, too. Sometimes it's hard engaging strippers when u know what to expect. New girls fixes it for me unless a regular knows how to treat me right. The times I'm waiting for that to happen I look really bored and disengaged.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I agree with Meat once you know what to expect. Unless some girl is doing it up on stage or bouncers getting onto somebody it does get boring, well unless I'm drinking then I'm absolutely at ease. Usually if I get the you looked bored I try to chat them up and get a dance especially if I find them attractive.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I've received this comment as well. If they are my type I just say, No one has excited me and I'll add something to the effect of "but that looks like it's about to change" or "can you do something about that for me?"

If they aren't my type, I'll tell them that I'm not bored I'm focused on the girl on stage.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Interestingly enough I've never had that happen to me!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I've never heard a dancer say that to me. But then again, I've thought myself that going to often (and staying too long on a single visit) can desensitize me to the SC experience. So I regulate how often I go and how long I stay. I also don't sit there like a bump. I participate, tip, and get dances. But how you club and how often, is entirely up to the individual PL.

I go to the SC when I have the itch. I don't go more often than that. And I leave the club once I am satisfied the itch was scratched. It's a simple as that. And I never get bored that way. Each trip is like going to Disneyland, for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've gotten that b/f - as well as "you look tired"
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Timex --> Unfortunately, there really isn't a large selection of women to choose from on a Friday or Saturday during the dayshift. --> end quote Timex

So? Are you that picky with women or is it the club's hiring practices that bad? Even if there's 2 girls, isn't at least 1 girl sexually attractive to you? If there are three or more, aren't there at least 2 that are sexually attractive to you? 2 attractive chics. Or 2 chic with good attitudes. If they're older and not that attractive or if their very young and inexperienced, are they at least pleasant with good, upbeat attitudes? That really all you need for a good time on dayshift.

What you end up doing with them is buying them a drink and sitting and talking with them half the time and buying dances the other half. How can that NOT work out?

Timex --> "So, back to the evening shift. I prefer days because I am no longer a young man. But, when a dancer walks by you and says "You look bored". I thought, is it that obvious?" --> end quote Timex

If it's a slow day shift, why did not you not talk to her and invite her to sit before you spoke to you with that (offhanded) comment? Are the dancers really that unattractive or mean that you can't have fun with them? I really don't understand how a PL can go to a SC and NOT have fun? Try to work with what you have.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion