tuscl

Phoenix police raid strip club suspected of prostitution.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, June 23, 2016 5:07 AM
[view link]. What did they expect to find at 7AM?

10 comments

• etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    This is just the start. PHX PD is under pressure from an.investigation by the AG's office of corruption concerning strip club law.enforcement. PHX PD is trying to appease people but it is cm in knowledge that the AG is also running stings at clubs with questions about rule enforcement. Expect more to come, but at the real SC's with a focus on management promoting prostitution by non-rule.enforcement. Dancers will be caught up in the process as well. Gonna suck ([view link] a good way) for next few months here. May help with OTC though, if you know the girl.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    --> "What did they expect to find at 7AM?" --> Cash to seize? I don't put it past the the police. The register and safe would still be full, no? (Bank not yet open for cash deposits). There's more than one way to put the screws to a business and let them know they are not welcome in the community. If that happened, I guarantee the police under reported what they took. Maybe I am to cynical?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    This place has never been a strip club. Nobody goes there, only one review in the last 9 years, and it's been basically a brothel. It was about time PD showed up as this is an easy target to display they're cleaning up the streets. Other clubs it will remain business as usual. Who wants old middle aged men running around trying to pick up street walkers?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck them bitches.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Once again, probably an election year stunt and you can expect enforcement levels to be more-or-less intolerable through early November and then suddenly the AG/po-po will have other fish to fry.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah I live here in Phoenix and never heard of that club! It's a joke bust to make it look like they are doing something.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    First thing I thought was "please don't let it be the HL". Whew! I've never heard of that club either. Strange.
  • mark94
    8 years ago
    This is a rub-n-tug lingerie shop. Not a strip club. The kind of place that targets tourists and charges outrageous fees for relatively little.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf Yeah my first thought was "please not BML".
  • IronFox22
    8 years ago
    Every time I hear that a Phoenix club got raided for prostitution, I'm convinced that it's one particular club, and am always shocked to find out it wasn't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion