tuscl

Cell phone use during lap dance?

hassenpfeffer65
Flirtin’ with Disaster
Thursday, June 23, 2016 4:12 AM
In a review of Follies from June 22 the guy says a stripper kept checking her cell phone during a lap dance! He seemed OK but I wouldn't have tolerated it. If I'm paying money for a woman's attention then I expect to get undivided attention. Has this ever happened to you? A dancer repeatedly checked her phone during a lap dance?

18 comments

• grand1511
    8 years ago
    Got a butt grind from a dancer the whole while she was checking texts. She seemed genuinely shocked when I didn't want another dance when the first song ended. If I had her # I would have texted her to quit checking her texts but it was the first, and last, dance I ever received from her.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe u should have gotten her number then bought a second dance then sext her lol
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I wonder if she was giving him a BJ while she was checking texts. That would be brilliant!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Honestly cannot say that I have seen this Truthfully I would be a lil pissed and I would not buy a second dance This reminds me of the time I fucked my wife while she was chatting with her mom I didn't enjoy that either
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Never had that happen. I'd find it disrespectful. I wouldn't get a second dance either. If she couldn't figure out why - then she's totally clueless. I guess - if you only wanted a grind - and if she was grinding well enough to cause an LDK - it might eliminate and uncomfortable small talk?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Can't happen here since they aren't allowed cell phones on the floor. I wouldn't tolerate it during convo let alone a dance.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I agree with most, I find it disrespectful. If I'm not worthy of her full attention, she's not worthy of my money.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bingo
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Once, during a 30-minute $150 champagne room at Rio in Indy, a ROB named Nisa (Neesa?) had the audacity to check her phone for texts while she was doing that stupid push-up move while twerking near my crotch. She didn't even get me hard, which is saying something, and I never gave her another dollar for anything. Highly disrespectful.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Wow! I am not the only one this has happened too. Last Friday I was buying dances from a long time favorite. For some reason, being on her phone texting was more important than earning money from me by doing her job. I was very upset. She actually asked me how to spell a word. Worse. She was texting a girl who I was trying to forget about because was a former favorite who treated badly as well. Irony? Anyways. she did put her phone down but the songs weren't that long. I consider texting during a dance on the same level as texting while driving. The text can wait. This girl has become way too comfortable with me.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Yes I've had dancers that just go trough the motions while their attention is diverted by their phone or something else. I don't like that and let them know. They never get more than 1 dance from me.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    If a dancer spent half the song texting you should offer half the money. That should get her attention!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    They can check the time or set a timer app (most do with me), they better not be typing. My exATF got comfortable with me and started to text during LDs and talk and not grind or "dance" in VIP and eventually we split after a fight over tip $ vs what she delivers. I played I was in love with you (exATF) and you play my SC GF but the moment you stopped delivering you got dropped. There is no love as long as you take my $, you're an actress. Id mention it to the stripper if she grinding on me and she is holdimg her phone. Its unprofessional on paid time in VIP.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Can't say I've had that.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I haven't had that either. But agree on it being disrespectful. I put my phone face down on the table next to me during the dance so as not to be disturbed. Her phone should do the same or be in her purse.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty sure it's happened to me but can't remember the last time it happened - what happens a bit more is in clubs where dances are on the floor and one of the dancer's buddies feels she has to tell the dancer that's giving me dances something that can't wait and they'll proceed to talk for 1/2 the song I'm paying for - not saying it happens all the time but def from time to time since I tend to visits these types of clubs (floor-dances) most-often.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    It happened to me once, but the dancer said she was getting texts from her mom about her kid that was sick. She actually had to leave after the dance to take her son to the hospital. If it was just some random texting, then yes, I would have considered it disrespectful.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I can't remember seeing it to me or anyone else during a lap dance. Maybe clubs I visit told dancers not to do it. Maybe there are smarter dancers near me. I think it's very disrespectful during a dance. Unless she's expecting an emergency phone call, that might be the last time I got dances from her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion