tuscl

Guesses on what happened to San Jose Gay

Monday, June 20, 2016 9:41 PM
It looks like his account is gone. Any guesses? My guess is that SJG emailed Founder 50 times a day, every day, until eventually Founder got so sick of his incessant emails that he removed SJGay, just to shut up SJG. Any other guesses?

25 comments

• lopaw
    8 years ago
    No guesses. Just a 'good riddance'. But it didn't matter anyway coz that troll was on ignore right after the first post.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Interesting. I actually view the original SJG as more of a troll. It seems he likes to antagonize anyone that doesn't agree with his views.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Looks like he got band. But txtittyfag is back
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Many of us view SJG as long-winded, opinionated and often annoying in his smug assertions that he's an expert on everything, especially women....but he's not a troll. At least not in the traditional sense. Whoever spawned the stupid alter ego was totally troll-a-rama.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The tone of his posts changed a bit about a month ago. His arrogance about things he obviously was clueless about was the most frustrating aspect of his persona.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Just dull-witted homophobia.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I have my theory on this and it's just because I'm always on the boarders of virtual life , death and rebirth on tuscl Either founder truly once in a blue moon actually moves and deletes account or freezes them up due to some Factor's that caused him to like creating fake or copied reviews to help keep the entergraty of the site And or We have a IT troll that truthful ly hacks accounts, deletes accounts, create accounts with I suspect A.I. aka artefisual interlagence that has been corresponding with us
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "We have a IT troll that truthful ly hacks accounts, deletes accounts, create accounts with I suspect A.I. aka artefisual interlagence that has been corresponding with us" Ace theory!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Didn't matter. I had Gay on ignore from the first post of his that I saw. Guy went on ignore when I got tired of scrolling my phone past multiple 10,000 word paraphrases of "treat the girls nice" in order to get to the actual discussion.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    AIDS
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I did like Gay's posts better than Guy, but I'd be annoyed if someone created an account to personally troll me, so if Founder banned him it's probably for the best.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I once sucked off a tranny
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Some things I don't want to know, Juice !!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit juice... Fuck you jackie
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Who cares why?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Looks like he took a job in Florida. [view link]
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Rech/Heck is MIA. Now San Jose Gay is deleted. I ask you..... Coincidence?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    He's baaaaaaccccckkkkk...
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    ...and ignored again.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Lol right, gmd! Fastest re-ignore in history.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    My thoughts at first were maybe SJGay found a "hot pocket" and went straight. I mean who has time for TUSCL when your balls deep inside some strange Asian ass, right? AAMPS or MAMPS? BFE or GFE?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    @ George and Lopaw, seriously, big friggin deal! So you ignored him, why do you feel the need to proclaim it? You don't like him, fine, ignore him but what makes you think anyone really cares or wanted to know? You're free to choose who you want to associate with and whether or not to use the ignore function. Doubtless we can't all get along or like each other and there are some here that I don't like as I'm sure some don't like me but using the ignore function strikes me as being childish and bragging about it more so. Big deal!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Looks like he became dot twentyfive the newest moron on tuscl.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "@ George and Lopaw, seriously, big friggin deal! So you ignored him, why do you feel the need to proclaim it? You don't like him, fine, ignore him but what makes you think anyone really cares or wanted to know? You're free to choose who you want to associate with and whether or not to use the ignore function. Doubtless we can't all get along or like each other and there are some here that I don't like as I'm sure some don't like me but using the ignore function strikes me as being childish and bragging about it more so. Big deal!" Brilliant comment TheeOSU! lopaw is ace and generally doesn't post the "you've been ignored" comments. But I honestly can't figure out georgmicrodong. I figured a guy that called himself georgmicrodong would be one that emphasized humor. If georgmicrodong wants to avoid san_jose_gay's posts that his business. Personally, I don't find san_jose_gay very funny. But he must enjoy what he's doing so whatever. The new twentyfive is also kind of an idiot as is the JohnSmith96. I kind of like the new DoctorPhil when he makes up stupid stories about Prince and "Kim Bassetter" and "Sally Ryder." Unfortunately, he's a moron when he attacks mikeya02 and JohnSmith69 and san_jose_guy.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Beware, there's been this guy following me around. Perhaps it's SJG.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion