Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where in the World is JS69?

Corvus
Corvus313877

Arizona

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

It just dawned on me John hasn't posted in days. The last remember was a report from his second SC of the night in Detroit.

Did he wear himself out? Did a dancer, or more than one, abduct him, steal all his money? Was he killed by a stripper's BF or father?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

He posted a bunch of times like an hour ago.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Look at JS's profile for his latest comments - they are just buried under a lot of troll shit today :)

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

He had not posted for a long time and Nina hasn't posted either. My guess is that he has Nina in a VIP room in the ultimate PL vs. stripper standoff. He is throwing mad cash at her trying to convince her to do extras and she is hustling and pretending she might cave in to him, while trying to extract as much cash from him as possible. They should stream the event on TUSCL and might even be able to sell pay per view access to it.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Papi I'm not just a troll I'm also a VIP lifetime membership and valuable contributed

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juicy, you're about as valuable as that stale donut I left in my fridge from the weekend!!!!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You're right Juice - poor choice of words on my part - my apologies

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Wilson!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Lol TravelingGolfer.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

He's been around dodging that psycho dancer he met up here in Detroit.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Love you fucks

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Wish I had a tale of stripper/weed nirvana to explain my silence. But the true explanation is a tad more mundane. My phone died and there's been a delay in getting a replacement. I do the vast majority of tuscl posting on my phone. But thanks for noticing.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Good to know you are still with us John. I truly expected multiple discussion posts about the epic Detroit meet up and all things related to chasing young, redheaded spinners while avoiding their shotgun toting father's.

Or at least you multiple day negotiations with Nina to have her show you her tits.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Some of us split for a time. Just don't care for the fa type of leaving. Well at least for some.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I was gonna figure he got pinched with a bag of weed.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Lol @travelingdoctor I'd pay to see that!

Profile picture for JohnSmith96
JohnSmith96
•

We all know I won that stand off with Nina...the crying stripper story makes sense now right?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Nina is a nice girl, she wouldn't do that, would she?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

But, I imagine with sufficient provocation, Nina just might take an axe out and hunt you down, John. LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement