tuscl

Where in the World is JS69?

Corvus
Arizona
It just dawned on me John hasn't posted in days. The last remember was a report from his second SC of the night in Detroit.

Did he wear himself out? Did a dancer, or more than one, abduct him, steal all his money? Was he killed by a stripper's BF or father?

18 comments

• a21985
    8 years ago
    He posted a bunch of times like an hour ago.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Look at JS's profile for his latest comments - they are just buried under a lot of troll shit today :)
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    He had not posted for a long time and Nina hasn't posted either. My guess is that he has Nina in a VIP room in the ultimate PL vs. stripper standoff. He is throwing mad cash at her trying to convince her to do extras and she is hustling and pretending she might cave in to him, while trying to extract as much cash from him as possible. They should stream the event on TUSCL and might even be able to sell pay per view access to it.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi I'm not just a troll I'm also a VIP lifetime membership and valuable contributed
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juicy, you're about as valuable as that stale donut I left in my fridge from the weekend!!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You're right Juice - poor choice of words on my part - my apologies
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Wilson!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol TravelingGolfer.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    He's been around dodging that psycho dancer he met up here in Detroit.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Love you fucks
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Wish I had a tale of stripper/weed nirvana to explain my silence. But the true explanation is a tad more mundane. My phone died and there's been a delay in getting a replacement. I do the vast majority of tuscl posting on my phone. But thanks for noticing.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Good to know you are still with us John. I truly expected multiple discussion posts about the epic Detroit meet up and all things related to chasing young, redheaded spinners while avoiding their shotgun toting father's.

Or at least you multiple day negotiations with Nina to have her show you her tits.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Some of us split for a time. Just don't care for the fa type of leaving. Well at least for some.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I was gonna figure he got pinched with a bag of weed.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lol @travelingdoctor I'd pay to see that!
  • JohnSmith96
    8 years ago
    We all know I won that stand off with Nina...the crying stripper story makes sense now right?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nina is a nice girl, she wouldn't do that, would she?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    But, I imagine with sufficient provocation, Nina just might take an axe out and hunt you down, John. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion