tuscl

Conversation

larryfisherman
California
The more I club, the more I'm not interested in the conversations with strippers.

Obviously they're gonna ask you for a dance at the end of the convo. I would prefer them just to get to the point. I would prefer a hello, how you are doing, how's your day's going, and then ask for the dance. It only takes a minute or two.

I'm not at the strip club to have long conversations, unless I'm tryna to take her home of course. I'm at the strip club to spend money. Not to be rude, but I could care less about your goals in life, and all this deep shit. Just ask me for the dance, and tell me how much it costs. Especially because you're gonna do that anyway after the long convo. Don't act like you're interested in me. I'm only gonna be here for a couple of hours, and I don't need 20 of those minutes being tied down talking to you.

Less talk and more action. I might be in the minority though.

Any of you prefer shorter conversations with strippers?

40 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    I"m a bona fide "stay at the club for 4 hours straight and talk with the same girl the entire time" kind of customer, so definitely not. But even back when I was a "wham bam thank you ma'am" type extras guy, I always felt like generating a few minutes of false-chemistry really improved my experience and performance.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Well... I like something more that just flat out opening with: "wanna dance?" Typically, they don't have anything to say I find interesting... So yeh move it along. However, the xATF and my former "filly fav" got better pay days because the big head was just as interested as the little head.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I just feel like the conversation is a waste of time. I had one stripper talk with me for 30 min, she asked me for a dance, I said no, and then she immediately left. I felt kind of bad.

If I was a stripper, I would be more of the go around to every customer and ask "wanna dance?" Most guys want to get dances from you because you look good, not because you can hold a conversation.

It might just be me though.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I understand your point. I like to talk a little. I am there for companionship. So, my needs may be a little different. Also, it depends on the girl.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I would like for them to at least introduce themselves and ask if they can join me. If I say yes chances are they will get at least a couple dances from me. I generalyl turn away "wanna dance" girls because their dances are not as good.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    The longer I go clubbing, the more I enjoy the Subraman approach: spend the afternoon with one girl (if she interests you), buy rounds of drinks for you and her, go back for lap dances now and then, building a certain amount of sexual tension and culminating in an erotic VIP room experience.

At night, OTOH, they're probably in more of a hurry and don't want to spend long talking with one customer, so I'm more likely to get dances quickly. I'm not a fan of the "Wanna dance?" girls, so I want a little bit of convo, but I also won't take half an hour of a dancer's time if I don't plan to get dances from her.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I do the Subraman approach. I need GFE in VIP or my dick drops by song #2. GFE isn't happening without talking first. Sometimes I'll tell the dancer outright "I'm done with dances for tonight, but I could use the company if you aren't busy". They usually sit and get $10-$30 per hour on a tuesday or wed in tips to talk with me.
  • alldaylong
    8 years ago
    I enjoy most convos outside of drama and my rule is I'll converse for 1-2 topics (anywhere from 2-5 mins) to not waste too much of her time nor mine.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    While there are times when I just want to nut, and I'll club hop to do it, I much prefer sitting and talking to a girl for a while before moving any further.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Sorry Larry, I don't feel like talking right now
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah I don't exactly want the wanna dance then move on. Like I said the two minute convo works for me. Hello. How are you? How's your day going? A few simple questions like that, and then ask for the dance.

A couple of times in the middle of conversations with strippers I mentioned without her mentioning that I wasn't getting any dances right now. Both of them kind of looked offended, and said something to the effect of, "I just wanted to talk." Lol, we all know that's Strippershit.
  • K
    8 years ago
    With the right woman and the right mood, conversation can be quite fun. I either inform them I am not interested or I tip them for their time.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "With the right woman and the right mood, conversation can be quite fun."

That is a excellent point K, I agree with that.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    " I always felt like generating a few minutes of false-chemistry really improved my experience and performance."
    ========================
    ...yes and it sets the stage wonderfully for her fake orgasm that follows, later.

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i'm not in the same boat as you when it comes to this.

i like sitting and talking with a girl for a while before getting down to business
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry, more and more you are showing the effects of some extremely bad influences, i.e. strip clubs and this forum.

Let me just focus on two angles by which you might come to see things differently:

1. You say you don't want to spend time talking to girls unless you plan to take them home with you. You posted a while back about one who did come to your home the night you first met her, and about how awesome that was. So why not seek out those girls whom you would want to take home with you, and then spend time, money, and energy trying to make it go that way, instead of engaging with those who hold less interest for you.

2. You said that the girls try to talk and that you know they are just going to ask you if you want a dance. Well how about showing a little bit of understanding for them, and that they are trying to earn a living in a competitive and emotionally demanding environment. If they just sat and waited until guys approached them, they would not make any money. So they approach guys. But this does not mean that you have to engage with them in the way that they approach you. You can take the lead and try to steer it other ways. They want to make money. But it does not need to be in the dance booth or the VIP room. You can feed them money in the front room and there should be no house cut. And then in talking to them, you can lead the conversation. If you find a girl you really like and do want to take home with you, you can really come on to her. And then with physical interaction, with most of the more desirable clubs, you can get a way with a great deal in the front room. In the front room there is no fixed time and money formula, so you can lead it with her. You can make it go the way you want, and then when your pants need to come down, end up in the back room with her or taking her to your own bed. Just because they will approach you using a certain formula, that does not mean that you can't take the lead and steer it a different direction.

Enjoy

SJG
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I think Jon Lajoie puts it in an interesting way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ…
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Like I said in another thread SJG is making a lot more sense nowadays, and his writings are shorter. Good job!
  • ww
    8 years ago
    Not surprised at the comments, but I have a hard time with the concept of actually paying a dancer for her conversation (just chatting up freely, sure). There are regular women who will just "talk" to you casually.

I prefer getting right to it...I only need about 5-10 minutes to scope who I really like and feel like it's a waste of my time to go through motions when I already know I want you or don't.

On the flip, I find it annoying to agree to a dance and the dancer wants to spend more time chatting during the dance I'm paying for than actually dancing. Kinda goes back to my point in not wanting to pay a chick to talk...lol!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    A conversation tells me that at least she treats me seriously as a customer rather than an ATM. A conversation is a good way to iron out what her GRIND RULES might be, and gives you some measure of her personality. I know its all about the money, but let her at least earn her pay by hustling you the right way- she is an entertainer after all. I 100% would rather spend my money on a girl who takes time to at least talk to you rather than starts with the 'wannadance' routine.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    It's not always just talking in the front room. Sometimes they can actually be better to spend time with there than in the LD room. I remember once a couple months ago, a girl had a really good front room approach with skin stroking (effleurage), a warm presence and good conversation. After a few minutes of this, the DJ called a 2-for-1, so I went along with it as I had just met her and it seemed pretty clear that she was going to look for a taker if no money was forthcoming.

The lap dance by comparison was pretty typical. After the 2-for-1 I told her that I actually liked what we had been doing before the lap dance, but she just sat there, apparently thinking any money potential had ended and after a couple of minutes, she went off to work the room. If I had it to do over, I would have offered her at least the cost of the lap dance less the house cut.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Sorry but I like the convo. If you make a connection from the convo it makes the dances better generally.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    For the most part, I enjoy the extra effort of a dancer sitting and chatting with me for a while. Particularly during slow day shift periods.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    It's fun talking to stuff and nina. Other girls not so much.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I think up some weird stuff occasionally when I'm drinking. It's nice to talk to a dancer who doesn't care what I say or seems interested. The weirdest thing I thought of last night, I didn't tell anyone and still haven't. It's kind of like I can have daytime day dreams while watching the stage show as if I can visualize other worlds or parallel universes all at the same time. Just my imagination going into overdrive with alcohol. If it will take forever to explain what I imagined, I don't bother. If I talked to a writer for the playboy channel or a movie channel, they could probably put together a good sci fi stripper movie from a customer pov who has lucid dreams with super powers.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    OT: "Grind rules"... a big reason why I gravitate to having favs is not having to decipher a new set of grind rules' every frickin' time
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Conversation is generally cheaper per hour, so I prefer it to private dances (most of the time). The clubs near me are low mileage, so front room action (convo) is typically better as the front room is not as heavily watched as the dance area. Plus I actually enjoy the conversations with dancers. Most dancers are non-judgemental (so am I) plus some interesting dialog has fallen out of dancers mouths over the years.

I agree with what MrDeuce said about conversation can build sexual tension. I enjoy so I tip her / compensate her for it.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I don't get chance to talk to pretty and hot girls outside of clubs. If I find a dancer whom I think I am going to spend more than a $100 then I would want her for conversation. If I want a dance I would take 2 dances first then I take a break. I will tell her to stay with me and buy her a drink. Then we I'll go for another couple dances.Then again break and talk with her. This way I will build rapport with her do that the dances would be extremely sensual . And also I would be a regular for her.Conversation makes lot for difference.Few dancers are no talkers at all though they r hot.Few dancers are talkative though they are just average lookers.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I enjoy a good conversation, it is just one more part of the GFE.
    My current is great at conversation and GFE.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    In general, if they don't pass the conversation part of the process, they aren't getting to do a lap dance. One thing I have experienced a lot is the more of a conversationalist they are, the more I enjoy their lap dances. I believe the more successful dancers know this already, but it's not true of all dancers. It's not that girls who get right to the point are bad, it's just that most of the time, I don't want that type of experience.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I guess I'm in a tiny minority here in a couple of respects.

1. I don't go to the club looking to get laid.

2. I don't just look for the prettiest girl in the club and pay her for my dances. In an air dance club that would make sense to me. But in contact clubs most of the arousal and enjoyment cums from other attributes.

Sure, I need to find her attractive, but a lot of things go into what I'm looking for. And a brief conversion beforehand is the only way to find out if I'm interested in spending my money on her. Fun personality, no major drug or BF drama, willingness if not an outright desire to please, sexy not necessarily beautiful,...

Within a couple of minutes of talking I get a vibe or I don't. I have no problem telling her at that point if I plan on having dances with her. Not much time investment lost and usually no hard feelings.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Think of conversation before a dance as speed dating, or a job interview. Its definitely a way to focus on whether or not a girl is worth what's in your wallet.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @Hugh_G._Rection

SCs are speed dating, but with guaranteed no marriage or exclusiveness talk.
  • K
    8 years ago
    s88
    "SCs are speed dating, but with guaranteed no marriage or exclusiveness talk.."
    if only this were true. I can't count the number of dancers that think they owned me and expected me to be exclusive to them.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Every visit, and every dancer, is different. A few I want to spend the entire evening with alone. Others I enjoy talking to for a while then play and be done. Some I just want to play. And others I want to get rid of immediately.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    The right conversation with the right girl has led to many nights of extreme pleasure for me. In time you will be able to recognize opportunity and and seize upon it. It's out there in abundance. But unless you allow for it, it will never happen.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I usually talk for 4 hours about sticking my dick in her Hole's then I spend 6min doing it lol
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    To each our own. I prefer they avoid me. If I have interest in them. I am quite capable of showing them my interest. The only time I would rather they walk up to me, a new dancer arrives for her shift. She is a 8+ Asian dancer. Oh, PLEASE come to me before anyone else!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @juice. 6 mins?
    Stop bragging!!!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "I prefer they avoid me. If Ihave interest in them. I am quite capable of showing them my interest"

That is exactly how I am.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion