tuscl

spotting a stripper on the metro or bus

s88
New York
Friday, June 17, 2016 1:19 AM
it just after last call, she wearing a hoodie, a huge bag, usually a gym bag, big enough to store stripper heels, if there are 2 of them, same look, it is strippers

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No doubt, I remember picking up a hitchiker babe once, she told me she danced, so after I dropped her off, I went home, ate dinner and returned to her club. She gave me a memorable series of dancers.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    There was another stripper I knew, I ran into her on a bus one day. She was with her boyfriend so I just nodded at her when they went to the back of the bus.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ah I know a different type. Traveling through airports on a Thursday or Friday and always thought certain women were strippers taking their flights to Vegas. At one time you'd be shocked at how many women were traveling to Vegas every weekend to strip from all over the country. Especially during the start of the recession.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I was on the bus with my stripper girlfriend a few years back and I always found it funny how other guys would actually call her by her stage name and ask if it was truly her lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This same GF of mine would also hang out at the airport handing out business cards . She said it was trying to get business men to the club but I knew she was fishing for OTC.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    There is a bus stop a Barstow Community College
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    There is a bus stop right in front of Follies but never seen a stripper use it.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I ran into a bartender from one of my favorite clubs at the Gas Station. She was decent looking and not far from my age, but had a slutty look to her. She was with her boyfriend and I was with my wife. Did not stop her from coming over to my pump and giving me a hug. Told my wife that she was a bartender I knew and that was the end of it.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, RTP, I'm glad your wife wasn't terribly upset.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's the same bus stop I get off at follies lol
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    There's a bus stop in front of Blondie's and Dollie's in Washington Park that is often used by strippers who take the St Louis Metrolink to WP and then a feeder bus to the club. Strippers, as we know, often have no car or no license.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    People take the bus??
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Hoodies and all, that is how they often dress when they exit the clubs. Even their hair is awesome, not like mundane women's hair. So they want to keep it covered. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yep, larryfisherman, I get around Metro Detroit that way. It's a lot less expensive than car insurance, plates, etc,, etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Down here in Miami only broke or old people use the bus - def not a very efficient way to get around in Miami thus I doubt that I'd run into one on the bus since I drive my car everywhere and so do most people down here.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Fair enough Vince, I suppose if the city has a good public transit system, then the bus might not be a bad option.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Damn
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion