tuscl

I forgot something important

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I came to Detroit without condoms. I don't have a car, and there's no drug store anywhere near me. Do most of the dancers here come prepared?

27 comments

• Meursault
    8 years ago
    If you trust a strippers dollar store condoms Maybe take an Uber to Walgreen's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't worry - just don't cum inside of her
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Maybe I'll just get a blow job. What's the going rate here? You guys know I sometimes overpay.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Google a store near a SC you're heading to - bathroom trolls also usually have them & most of the upscale clubs have bathroom trolls
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Yes, the dancers will have them. And have been told you can get from the bathroom trolls.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Detroit, where extras aren't the exception but the expectation. Yeah, in my experience they almost all come prepared. But if you're a bareskin or other fancy variation fan, you're gonna want to go out and buy your own to bring.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Ask Nina for one
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IDK if the dancers carry petite size though - I'm usually SOL if I don't bring my own (especially in the black clubs)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Lots o white guys here. I bet they have petite.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    Many do, but not all, and sometimes by the time they locate one in the bottom of their purse I've lost interest. I recommend you bring one (or more). Never gotten one from the bathroom troll at FC but I'd be surprised if he doesn't have one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just make sure & look that the bathroom troll doesn't pull it off his dick b/f he gives it to you
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Well no need for a condom at FC. On to option 2.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Where to?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    BTs
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm high so now I think people are following me. I should not have disclosed my location.

I'm going to Penthouse.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Fortune favors the prepared, JS! ;-D
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Go to Bogarts - I think one gets complimentary condoms at the door there
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    As long as you're adequatetly armed you're good
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Damn. Dancers at BTs suck. Both in the good way and in the bad way. All of them. I'm off to option 3. Bogarts.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Damn dude I just left Bogart's at around 12:40 am. Who was that slim brunette with the bolt-ons? She just lost out on a good payday.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    1) Yes the restroom troll will have some or 2) Have the cab/uber driver stop for a minute at the CVS at Merriman and Van Born like I have. In the back towards the Pharmacy or 3) Have the bitch bum one off one of her slut friends.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Just make sure & look that the bathroom troll doesn't pull it off his dick b/f he gives it to you"

Ace!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Saying Bogarts was my effort to throw anybody off my trail who might be following me. I really went to landing strip. I'll post something about it.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I have a paper checklist I keep in my briefcase on how to SC. Everything to take to the SC, what to leave at home or at my hotel. I always carry 2 condoms in wallet. I know what works with my dick, the stripper doesn't. Had issues with condoms slipping off in 1 thrust, or so tight I loose my hard on. I always carry 2 in case there is failure in putting on the first one (not unrolled correctly).
  • ime
    8 years ago
    is this thread how we hear in a couple weeks JS69 made another mistake when high and now has the HIV.

Going bareback in Detroit would be a huge blunder.

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You see JS69 take a little blue pill and go into a toilet stall. No phone booths anymore, so he uses toilet stalls. When he comes out he's wearing blue spandex and a cape, and on his chest it says JS69 Stripper Fucking Expert.

And you can see that he has a hard on which does not depend on sexual stimulation.

He doesn't need a car to go to the clubs, even out of town clubs, as he just flies through the sky.

So if he forgets anything, even something important, he can quickly fly back to retrieve it.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion