Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Did Juice Open A Moving Company?

rockstar666

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

There's a new spammer in town and I bet Juice is worried he's getting out-spammed.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I know these new guys are running me out of business

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I'm so moving.

Anyone know how to save money with a smooth move? lol.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

I got a load they can help me unload

Wink wink

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Isn't Juice a weight-lifter? That's the right athletic training for the moving business -- except your garage items would probably end up in your new living room.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Your business is in jepordy juicy

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I've been exposed

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You opened your ass whole

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

The first time I moved I hired a company that I ended up calling "doofus & sons." He had his teen sons helping and I swear that one of his kids was functionally illiterate. They used tags on the boxes that didn't stick well, so some boxes lost their numbers. It was a disaster.

Lesson learned: you get what you pay for in movers. I fear that "Juice's ace moving company" would be run in a similar way.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

No disrespect to Juice, of course.

My favorite part of the move was the fact that they called an abstract sculpture I had a "BUG"

The piece is a reclining nude. I've never been able to look at it the same way since. It does kind of look like a big old bug!

True story!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement