tuscl

Gun control - HOT topic.

Clubber
Florida
How many know which amendment to the US Constitution grants us the right to bare arms?

Hint: Trick question

15 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    I think the right to bare tits should be protected by the First Ammendment. Freedom of Speech
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I just know the one that allows us to bear arms
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms and was adopted on December 15, 1791, as part of the first ten amendments contained in the Bill of Rights.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Duh.

Like we've never come across a spelling error on TUSCL.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Actually the right to bare tits is protected by the First Amendment, at least to a degree. Courts have found that topless dancing is a form of expression that is protected by the First Amendment and therefore cannot be outlawed.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I'm all for bare tits.

And our right to touch, feel and suck on said bare tits shall not be infringed.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's a woman's body, and she should control the how's, when's, and where's of access to her body. That falls under the same constitutional rights that guarantee abortion, homosexual marriage, etc. This is one of the few issues that I agree with liberals on.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    what about the right to bare back johns ds?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Great insights, JS69.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Spellcheckers suck!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Epic fail

Lol
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Bare arms will send a woman to jail in several Middle Easter countries, but blowing up Jews seems to be okay with too many of them.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    None of them.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    JS69,

We agree on many things I believe, but when you state " It's a woman's body, and she should control the how's, when's, and where's of access to her body. That falls under the same constitutional rights that guarantee abortion, homosexual marriage, etc. This is one of the few issues that I agree with liberals on." that agreement is OFF!

I fathered my son and daughter. Had my wife wished an abortion, there would have been a major WAR. The child was as much mine as hers!

I'll accept your apology!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Bodily autonomy is firmly established in our law. The concept is best illustrated by looking at organ donation.

No one, no matter how dire the need, may force you to donate an organ against your will. Not even your wife, Clubber, could require you to donate a kidney when it's the only way to save her life. (Whether or not you'd willingly so is irrelevant to the topic of whether or not it's permissible to force you to do so.). Even after your death, no one may take your organs, again no matter how dire the need, without having secured your permission while you were alive.

So when you say that a woman doesn't have a right to an abortion without somebody else's permission, you're saying she has fewer rights to her bodily autonomy than a dead person.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion