tuscl

Orlando recommendation

On the airplane flying out to Orlando for a conference (ya, ya, I'll avoid the alligators and the gay bars). Any recommendations? I'm thinking Dancers Royale.

21 comments

• shanny72
    8 years ago
    Drive to Tampa or Cocoa Beach.

Orlando sucks
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Most PLs drive the ~1 hour east to Cocoa Beach - or a bit longer in the opposite direction and head west to Tampa.

Orlando does have a fair # of clubs - but they are all pretty-much air-dance clubs - so they do have a couple of clubs that are nice w/ very nice looking dancers; but if touching is a must then Orlando is a no-go.

Below is some info on bit nearer Cocoa Beach:

The 3 clubs in Cocoa Beach are:

1) Inner Room - kinda a dive bar - $10 good-mileage LDs - dayshift is mostly white dancers w/ maybe 3 or 4 AAs but nightshift is usually about 70% AA dancers many who come from Orlando

2) Lido - this club is actually in Cape Canaveral which is next to Cocoa Beach and a few minutes drive from Inner Room - most reviewers say Lido has the best looking dancers in the area but this is usually for nightshift - but AFAIK the club is almost all white dancers although a reviewer claimed there were about 4 AAs that were good looking

3) Cheaters - this is also a mostly white club with maybe 3 or 4 AAs

Lido and Cheaters are nicer facilities-wise than Inner Room and are $20/LD and both have better looking dancers particularly on nightshift - Inner Room is $10/LD and is mostly AA at night - all 3 have about equal mileage usually good 2-way topless dances but none of the clubs have VIP thus only extras action may be OTC.

All 3 clubs in the Cocoa Beach area close at 2 a.m.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you wanna drive a bit farther to Tampa; Mons Venus is very popular and 2001 across the street is pretty-popular too.
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    Listen to Papi. He knows his shit. Tampa has way more to offer than mons or 2001 but both are good starting points. Both are about 75 minutes away from MCO.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    If you must stay in Orlando. just stay in your hotel and try the hotel bar. Got hit a number of times years ago when Orlando had real clubs. I would imagine the likelihood of being approached would be considerable higher since there is little outside chance to find someone..
  • Bend7
    8 years ago
    Don't waste your time in Orlando. Inner Club is also hit and miss. Mons Venus is consistently good.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Lunch yourself in the nuts. That sounds really painful.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Yea, I was afraid you'd all say that. Damn. One of these days I'm gonna take a trip to Detroit.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yea, don't go
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Only on a strip club forum will you ever hear the words: "Damn. One of these days I'm gonna take a trip to Detroit."

And actually be excited to do it. lol.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Cocoa Beach
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If you are confined to Orlando you might want to check out Pulse.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ that's cold

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Drive to Follies
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Orlando recommendation"

I would recommend you stay the hell out of Orlando. Next up there's gonna be a natural disaster there!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Defining a waste of "human" tissue = flagooner!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Should I not have recommended that he go to Cocoa Beach?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    The trouble with Orlando is the clubs know there are always gong to be tourists to overspend - and even if you want to hit Cocoa Beach the tolls on 528 are crazy! They get you coming and going...
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    lagooner,

"If you are confined to Orlando you might want to check out Pulse." THAT is what makes yo a waste of "human" tissue!

I'll not waste my time again on the likes of you!

• flagooner
    8 years ago

:-)

A little self-righteous are we, and unable to enjoy an obviously facetious comment. Wow. Get over yourself.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Not going to Cocoa beach, not going to an Orlando club, not going to Pulse, I might go to a bar down the street tonight, or maybe call a girl.

/Thread
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion