tuscl

Ignore function

larryfisherman
California
Might be a dumb question, but how do you ignore someone?

I can't figure out how to do it, I know I'm probably making it harder than it really is.

15 comments

• mjx01
    8 years ago
    there should be three icons below their user name: prop (thumbs up), ignore (microphone with slash through it), PM (envelope). Just click on the microphone.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Thanks mjx
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I didn't know what those icons meant. Thanks to Larry for asking - and thanks to mjx for replying.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I once ignored myself. It was quite a relief.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I don't know how you could ignore any of the nice gentlemen on here.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I did that once too. Quite embarrassing ignoring oneself.

But then I found out how my ex-wife felt each day ignoring me.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    There are nice people on here Shailynn, there's just a few idiots that I'd rather not see their posts.

What happens when you ignore yourself lol? Are you not able to write reviews or comment in discussions?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Also in your "My Profile" area you can click on "Ignore List" to see who you have voted off the island currently and can restore them if you wish.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So tell us...who did you ignore ?

I bet it was Mr.Chulo
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "So tell us...who did you ignore ?

I bet it was Mr.Chulo"

Wow! What have I missed?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Go look at the racism sucks thread
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Without looking I can already predict that there are some seriously non-brilliant things said on a thread with that title!

I agree that racism sucks, but it isn't an ace topic for internet discussion groups. Too easy to say stupid shit you can't take back!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. We are all free to choose who we want to associate with and whether or not to use the ignore function. Doubtless we can't all get along and there are some here that I don't like as I'm sure some don't like me but using the ignore function strikes me as being childish. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean that the problem has gone away.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I don't ignore people due to their views. That degrades Democracy and free thinking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion