Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: OJ – Made in America

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

A 5-part ESPN 30-for-30 series – it is supposed to be good – 1st episode was last night on ABC but I forgot about-it – first episode re-airs Tu eve on ESPN – below is a link to the air-times:

Did anyone watch the first episode – thoughts?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I did not see it and I probably won't. I recently watched The People Vs O.J. Simpson, which I enjoyed, and I don't want spend any more time on O.J.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I agree with Jack

The People vs OJ Simpson was very good and worth the investment of time

I saw a few minutes last night. This is a documentary. What I saw last night focused on football.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Did they say how OJ's search for the real killer is going?

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

My understanding was that "The People vs OJ" was about OJ, but "OJ - Made in America" was more about the rest of the world. Football, race, etc.

I don't plan on seeing either, but if it comes on while I'm putzing around the house I may leave it on and catch bits.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement