tuscl

Detroit meetup, final notice

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, June 12, 2016 2:20 PM
The Detroit meetup is this coming Friday, June 17 at Flight Club in Detroit. I will get there not later than 6 pm to save seats. If you are going to come and have not previously expressed an interest, then please post here or PM me and let me know. Also please let me know if you previously expressed interest but now can't make it. I will shortly send PMs to all non- trolls who have expressed an interest in attending. The PM will provide details on how to find one another itc. I'm also clubbing Thursday night and Friday afternoon so if anybody wants to join me then instead of or in addition to the official meetup, please let me know. Hope to see lots of you in Detroit in a few days.

10 comments

• silkypants
    8 years ago
    I'm in. I will see you on friday. I will be in town on Thursday through sunday.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Don't get stabbed, robbed, or shot.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Catch you boys next year
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    I'm planning on hitting Detroit about 8pm, John
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I agree with Meat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hope it goes better for you in Detroit than it has for the Lions - Ouch!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    You mean those Christian eating Lions? In the organization I'm creating there will be no need for TUSCL meet ups, for we will have women draining all the men dry.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'll be there betweeen 6 an 7 pm.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I will be thinking about you guys as I'm hacking my way through the jungles of Honduras.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I will miss ya jackslash. Hopefully Warhawks is still coming. I told Motörhead if he comes that JS69 will buy a couple bottles of Cristal. I should be there between 6:30 and 7:30
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion