tuscl

old discussions

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
What is with the current trend of revitalizing old threads? Often I don't realize they are old until after I reply.

14 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I do it for shits and giggles. Maybe the discussion is still relevant and instead of starting a new topic in the same thing they bump an old thread.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's been going on for years
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hell, there are only 1,365,355,200,351 subjects to talk about. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To flagooner this is hardly a current trend, they used to get me too, now I just look and laugh if its appropriate.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The old discussions are usually as relevant as the new discussions. Every question has been asked and answered.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I think it's pretty fucking annoying, it just bumps all the recent threads off the main page, and most of the time whoever is bumping is just says "lol" or doesn't say anything. Juice and Chessmaster seem to love doing it. Whatever floats your boat.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I got tired of that a while ago and started sorting the discussions by date posted rather than by last comment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hey - someone has to pick up the slack now that Dougster is not around
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Dougster was and still is SJGuys favorite fan. It's just SJGuy doesn't know it, but SJGay does.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I don't appreciate the lol or "." bumps but I do find myself adding to some older threads that were super interesting and even though a lot of members from that time are no longer around its nice to see how some of the same Ole stripper shit keeps going round and round.

If you don't study history you're doomed to repeat it.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^true
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Juice is a niggerfaggot
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    trolls so it for shits and gargles
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion