tuscl

Those Text Messages

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I visited my CF Jenna at her home yesterday. She told me she had sent out a bunch of texts that morning and had received no replies. She wondered if something was wrong with her iPhone. So I texted "Hi", and she immediately got it.

Then she handed me her phone to show me how her good customers had not responded to her. I was a little apprehensive about what her texts to other guys would say. (It's nice to be able maintain the fantasy that she likes me better than other men.) However, her texts were not dirty or even suggestive. They went something like "Hi baby. I'll be at the club tonight at 7. Hope to see you."

Strippers often text me in much more explicit terms. They says that their boobs miss me (they know I like boobs), or they say they are hot or wet. However, Jenna seems to keep her messages G rated. Perhaps she learned an important lesson from former Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, who is serving 28 years in prison after being exposed in a sexting scandal.

16 comments

• gawker
    8 years ago
    When my ATF wants something from me she usually texts a nude selfie. It gets my attention
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Jenna spent the night with me. I'm teaching her a new language.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    A former fav. would text me to set up a visit. She would ignore all texts on the weekends.
    So, being ignored goes both ways.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "When my ATF wants something from me she usually texts a nude selfie. It gets my attention"
    -----------------------------------------------
    I like these, too. But I like head-and-shoulders pics the best.

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The blow job queen texts me pics of her performing oral sex on inanimate objects and says she can't wait till it's my dick in her mouth. It's a very effective sakes technique.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hey, Kwame is serving 28 years because he took your tax money to buy a bunch of Rolexes and fur coats, not because he was sexting his assistant!

See, carpooling to the daycare center sure paid off!!!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    shailynn is right about why Kwame got 28 years. The sexting, however, revealed that he had lied under oath in another court case, and this led to the erosion of his power and witnesses turning against him. He might never have been brought to trial without the sexting.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    One dancer who had my number would text a quick note, seldom "G" rated, and if I didn't respond within an hour or two she would send a nude selfie with a big "?." One day I sisn't notice either of the first texts until she sent a third - a close up of her cunt with the line, "You are missing out!"
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I usually get "Hey" or "Hi" lol
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Never text something to a stripper, which she will show her other regulars ITC how much of a needy looser you are. I've had ex-favs show me their phone convos with other customers sometimes for various reasons. It might not be a secret. Remember she could even show her phone to the SC manager to try to get you banned or something.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    A bit paranoid?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Part of the reason I don't text w/ strippers is b/c I'm too weak a PL - just a sweet little "hey baby I miss you" which I know 100% means "come spend $$$ on me" will still tickle my PL-fancy and make me wanna go see her - and if she sends some nude pics, forget it, I have not shot.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I don't text strippers much at all. If I want to setup OTC - that's the only time I'll text - and that is a quick message "Hey. Missed you. Tonight good for you?" - her response will tell me all I want to know.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Same here Papi.

I can stay away from the strip club as long as CF does not text me to go see her.

When my wallet needs a break, I ask CF to not text me. She obliges sometimes.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I feel like this is a bad time of the year for Strippers.

It's Graduation season. People without kids are taking vacations to avoid the crowds, people with kids are getting ready for Summer vacation. I had two strippers today who I know are good earners complain about how their money has been lately.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Yes, it has been slow since Memorial Day. I went to Baby Dolls early this week and it was very slow. Lots of strippers sitting around, dancers on stages with no PLs around to tip them. I had to go rescue my CF from leaving in the negative. She was appreciative and the dances were hotter than ever!
    Early June is probably the slowest time for strippers. Go see your CFs!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion