tuscl

Just Remember

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
In my history on tuscl I have never unjustly started shit with other members just because

Shadow started shit with me and I brought the heat until he ignored me

Now govikings wants to give it a shot

Either say your sorry for being so fuckin rude to me for no real damn good reason

Or put me on ignor

If not I will fuck with you until you apologize or block me

It's that simple bitch

8 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    ??????
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I agree, but I bet he didn't know what he was getting himself into. As someone who has been placed on the ignorance lost several times, sometimes I think maybe I was too hard on unknowing faggits, like SJGuy, but he deserves it at least. GoVikinga is probably a little green and didn't know what he was typing at the time so is give him a pass. I let a couple faggit TUSCL'ers slide just because they slipped some faggitry in a post, but if it happens more than once you should go ballz out and tea bag those faggits!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • RedJohnson
    8 years ago
    Shut the fuck up whiny little bitch. Fuckin trolls around here have no balls they just bitch like ass fucked little girls. Get some midol and a rrag for your period cunt and gtfo you pussy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm sorry sir

God blessing upon you
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    Which club is all that at? You know, the faggits and ass-fucked little girls. Oh sorry, not a club at all...It's TUSCL discussion page.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    How do you know if you are blocked? I've never received any notices that I've been blocked by anyone yet.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Give juicy a break, his mom forgot to give him his mess today.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion