Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juice meets Rick Flair woooo !

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

stop posting this dumb shit. the board doesn't need anymore useless threads--its already clogged up enough as it is

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

How about you go fuck yourself faggot.

Now that you have drown first blood you better stick me on your ignorance list

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Wooooo

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol silly Mo head

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Woo

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Dude! That is funny! I can only imagine the conversation between those two!

If all else fails - they can just Woooo! at each other!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Dude! That is funny! I can only imagine the conversation between those two!

If all else fails - they can just Woooo! at each other!"

I'm not familiar with Rick Flair but I presume "Woooo!" is his catch phrase! If so, I know how our conversation would go!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Look him up on YouTube

He is a wrestler from back in the day

Nature boy rick flair

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

4got2wipe - he's an old wrestler. Provided for lots of entertainment in his day. I think he's involved in it again - or possibly one of his kids is getting involved.

I was traveling on business - walking through an airport with a buddy from work - and my buddy starts doing this "whooo - whooo" very loudly. Sure enough - Nature Boy is on his way to catch a flight.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I saw the Hulkster in an airport once.

"I fear no man. No beast, or evil, brother"

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

"Snap into a Slim Jim!"-- Randy "Macho Man" Savage

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

If Juice was a true fan he would know it's Ric Flair, no K in Ric.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Ric looks pretty-good considering all the roids he must have taken - wish I could say the same for Juice - shave that beard bro!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement