Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Mystery solved

Timex345

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I wandered what happened to a favorite who I hadn't seen in awhile. Well, I just saw her. Her boyfriend was in tow. He is a lot older than her. So, I now know she has found her sugar daddy. Disappointing, but time to find another favorite.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Why find another favorite? These industrious "dream strippers" usually have more than one sugar daddy, anyway.

Profile picture for Timex345
Timex345
•

Good point. I think she has stopped dancing. So, that is why I think I may have to find a new favorite.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Timex wandered through the mall, wondering where the food court was.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ all he wanted was some Taco Bell nachos.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement