tuscl

Hot chicks at baseball games

Friday, June 3, 2016 9:16 PM
Went to see the local MLB team play tonight. I forgot how much of a good thing baseball games can be for spotting hot chicks on warm summer nights. Most of the younger girls/women have cute little tanktops, low-cut shirts, etc. It can be a good time.

12 comments

• sinclair
    8 years ago
    Agreed. I go to baseball games and other sporting events to watch women as much as the sporting event itself.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - hot bitches at many sporting events - I also see a lot of hot chicks at airports
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Pali Chub nailed it - an international airport is a smorgasbord of beautiful ( some of them anyway ) women from all over the world....
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Try going to a spring training game in Florida or Arizona. It's almost comical watching thise gold diggers in action. With cheap ticket prices and easier access to the field the girls go to the games early dressed in skimpy outfits and stand close to the field flirting with the players. They're trying to bag a rich husband or at least some side action.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I agree. Spring training games are nicely stocked with hot girls showing off. I love watching baseball in smaller parks - and some of those spring training parks are a great size for watching the game up close - and to catch an eyeful of hotness.
  • tacklebox
    8 years ago
    I too have noticed this. There is something about baseball that brings out the hotties.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I have to make sure that my sunglasses are on so that my wife doesn't kick my ass when she notices that I'm not watching the game. This strategy is much harder to sell during night games....
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    dawg, just don't take the wife.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Can't do that, JS! My wife is the one who's the baseball fan. Always liked playing the game, but watching it is like watching paint dry for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    God bless hot-chicks - they make life worth living
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I went to a Dodgers spring training game - in Florida - with my father in law - a long time ago. It was a beautiful spring afternoon for watching a baseball game. Then it got really uncomfortable - since a guy was sitting in the row in front of us - with two hot girls. The two girls gave the guy a show - by spreading sunscreen on each other - and rubbing it in - slowly. It was impossible to not gawk -
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I also enjoy hot chicks at hockey games: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion