tuscl

Another day, Another stripper-hustle

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, June 3, 2016 3:59 PM
From a recent review of Follies: "... Went to Follies for the first time after reading the reviews had high expectations and for most part it stood up to expectations. It was fairly crowded but was able to find seating on the couches on the left. After getting couple of dances from 2 different dancers a tall blond attractive girl approached me. I went for a dance with her and after one dance she asked for VIP which I declined, then she said if I get six dances I can be liberal in touching but I have to prepay for all 6 dances. I was willing to do that and gave her 60. After 3 dances she said she has to call her baby sitter and will be back in couple minutes and she never came back. I didn't want to complain and make a scene as i was happy with the 3 dances I got but I didn't appreciate her taking advantage of me like that. After about an hour she comes back, and I asked her what happened as she owes me 3 more dances, She just says she is sorry she got distracted but doesn't offer me the 3 dances and she even asked if I can get her dinner, I said nope not interested. Other than her other dancers were good and enjoyed my first trip to Follies ..." [view link]

19 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Wow, what a true PL. And what a bitch the dancer was. She has bigger ball than the reviewer.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. How does a stripper say good-bye? A. "I'll be right back."
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ nothing like stripper-speak - LOL
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    How hard is it to tell her, unless it's an emergency(your kids dying) call your babysitter after we're done.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Never been to Follies, that said its girls like this that NEED to be outed on the Forum. The review would have been more helpful if the perpetrator got named.
  • DroidX
    8 years ago
    A girl at Follies today asked if she could dance. I said sure, let's wait for the next song. She got an attitude and said "this song just started." I gave her a look and she immediately bolted. Never had that happen before.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I feel for the poster. Thank goodness I found tuscl early in my SC going.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Sucks to hear about you getting taken Papi. I always think twice when they ask to prepay for dances. It seems like a risk - since early on you don't know how flaky some dancers are. I guess it's good the dances were $10 each -
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ it wasn't me - I was just posting a review of someone else that I read
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    ^ My mistake. I wish I could blame it on the weed - but I don't smoke. I'm just old and stupid.
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    Maybe she thought it was Halloween !!! .Trick or Treat,,, And he was the trick..
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    With all the talk here about Follies, it appears a line of PLs is waiting going out the door. With that many PLs strippers start pulling stupid shit and can usually get away with it. If they piss you off? Fine, there will be 5 PLs right behind waiting to take your place.
  • DroidX
    8 years ago
    Today, there were so many people at Follies, it took me 45 minutes to find a table. Always busy on Friday, especially after pay day.
  • PastaWithLink
    8 years ago
    Report to management. You're only a PL if you let that crap happen and slink away with no ego.
  • PastaWithLink
    8 years ago
    Report to management. You're only a PL if you let that crap happen and slink away with no ego.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I have three strict strip club rules that I will never deviate from: NEVER PREPAY FOR ANYTHING, TO ANYONE; The first dancer to approach you should always be rejected; the second you lose interest give her the bum's rush.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Amen, sklibum609. Damn, Papi, that sucks big time !!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "A girl at Follies today asked if she could dance. I said sure, let's wait for the next song. She got an attitude and said "this song just started." I gave her a look and she immediately bolted. Never had that happen before." She would probably try to charge a touching fee on you too. Some strippers don't want to do anything with a TUSCLer. An average TUSCLer is as hard to hustle as another stripper. The best custies are the bachelor party and once a year business men who have no idea how a strip club works. Always look at the time on your phone before she starts, she will see this and know she is on watch. Always tell her to say when the next song starts, dont ever tell her you want X songs ahead of time if it is pay per song to the stripper and not prepay per song to staff at a POS. The stripper can not know how many songs you will go with her, or how much $ you have on you before she starts, otherwise she will try to do 75 minutes of LDs in 60 minutes of wall time creating a time wormhole ;-)
  • sleepalldaylong
    8 years ago
    Most strippers are just to dumb to know that if they were simply honest, they would retain customer loyalty, gain customer recommendations and ultimately make more money. Instead they go hustle customers and end up with negative comments on this website.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion