tuscl

Penis Measuring Competition

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
We'd better not have a penis measuring competition at the Detroit meet up. Otherwise Heck might do this to one of our better endowed members.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Ha Ha Ha

SJG
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    My name is Daniel Boone and I have a bigger axe than Heck does!
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    My ex looked down when I took off my pants and said "who do you think you are going to please with 'that'" I looked her straight in the face and said "ME"!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Word at bogarts is heck is black from the waist down.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    When I was at Follies last Thursday in the VIP, the dancer pulled my dick out and said "this thing is huge" and put it next to her to show me it was half the size of her arm.

I realize it was probably SS

But I am black, so perhaps it wasn't ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I asked a girl to deep throat me one time, and she said, "Sorry, I can't deepthr---, oh, OK."
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Did go Vikings just say his dancer measured their dicks together ?

• a21985
    8 years ago
    My ATF explaining to me the art of deepthroating and then commented how mine was bigger than her boyfriend's. She then ventured a guess on it's size and overshot the estimate by an inch. SS I'm sure, by I happily said, why yes, that's exactly how big it is.

That said, for multiple reasons, I better not get into a russian style binge drinking thing with her boyfriend...
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    How does chopping his friends dick off help the situation? I wonder if they were able to save his dick and reattach it?

It would be worse if he cut off part of his friends dick - and it was still longer than his.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Heck is a little bitch
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Excuse me while I whip this out ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion